IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New What is this forum all about?
What has this guy done which was so wrong? I see a lot of people accusing him, and apparently he denies it. Did you know for sure that he did it? Do you have the server logs with his IP address? I am just new here but I already read someone talking about toy computers, and this guy is accused of starting the same sort of argument that I saw someone else do, yet the other guy wasn't held accuntable for his actions.

I have seen cases like Orians before, and it appears to me to be a cry for help. All I have seen so far is you people tormenting him, accussing him, and apparently he has been either repeating the same behavior over and over again, or else maybe he is telling the truth? I can't really answer that, not really knowing Orian or this group, but I can tell you that seeing the way you "sane" individuals are reacting to him just makes me sick. So sick, that I feel like revoking my membership to this club I just joined because someone had suggested it to me that I do join it rather than Infoworld, but I'd much rather slug it out with the posers on Yahoo or Infoworld that you people. God forbid I ever make a mistake or post something wrong, based on your reactions with Orian, I would be called names, called a liar, be accused of playing games, and other stuff. So forget it, I am not going to participate in your mental masterbation here. How many other people have you done this to? Apparently you mentioned someone else. Why haven't you banned his account or IP by now? Why are you letting him on and tormenting him? Why don't you follow your own rules and lay off of him and move the flames to that special area you have? But no, you have to not only act like him, but behave even worse than him. If I was admin here, following those rules, most of you would be gone by now, including Orian.

This place is a lie, from what I heard.
New How many?
How many other people have you done this to?
It kind of depends how you count. Counting Orian (SIC), NKing, Cable4098, HMinstermann, Snitcherooni, jledbetter, I'd say the count has to be somewhere between zero and unity.
New Please, just let him meet silence.
Only cure at this point.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New Finally someone gets it!
All I want to have done is to be left alone. Thank you!

Will you guys stop pestering me, stop calling me, stop talking about me, and stop accusing me of stuff I am obviously not doing!

[link|http://games.speakeasy.net/data/files/khan.jpg|"Khan!!!" -Kirk]
New Will you stop it!
They are blaming me for whatever the heck it is that you are doing. Bill just told me about it in email. I am getting tired of this stuff, either another IWETHEY member is doing this to frame me, or it is another one of my "fan club" members trying to get me into trouble again from my local area. The only anti-Norman Club, also known as the Anti-Cable club and now the Anti-Orion club, or is that Anti-Orian club? Learn to spell my handle right next time!

[link|http://games.speakeasy.net/data/files/khan.jpg|"Khan!!!" -Kirk]
     New here - (HMinstermann) - (56)
         Talk to some of the locals... - (folkert)
         welcome and have you googled for them? - (boxley)
         Re: New here - (deSitter) - (53)
             You dont recognise it? Blues brothers, boarding house - (boxley)
             Geez, lighten up will ya? - (Steve Lowe)
             Perfectly ordinary German (or, Jiddisch?) name, ya dope! -NT - (CRConrad) - (47)
                 Oy Vey, Mashugganah - (deSitter) - (3)
                     I've always thought "Meshugge" (etc versions) is a... - (CRConrad) - (2)
                         Re: I've always thought "Meshugge" (etc versions) is a... - (deSitter) - (1)
                             Yiddish and berlinisch is very similar (to my tiin ear) - (boxley)
                 You are correct - (orion) - (42)
                     Play games? - (Silverlock) - (38)
                         I am not playing games - (orion) - (37)
                             Norm... - (admin) - (36)
                                 Whatever - (orion) - (35)
                                     Which of course isn't the same as saying - (admin) - (12)
                                         At this point, I am beyond help. - (orion) - (11)
                                             I thought you said you were "done with this forum thing"? -NT - (CRConrad) - (7)
                                                 I tried to get out, but they kept pulling me back in! - (orion) - (6)
                                                     My guess... - (bepatient) - (5)
                                                         Your reality check bounced! - (orion) - (4)
                                                             Put the numbers in Google. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                 I HATE GOOGLE! - (orion)
                                                             Try this link - (Arkadiy) - (1)
                                                                 It works as long as the number is listed. -NT - (bepatient)
                                             You just confirmed that you are a liar (new thread) - (ben_tilly)
                                             Advice: - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                                 Been there, done that, came back. - (orion)
                                     Yes, I do blame you - (ben_tilly) - (21)
                                         (to all) that's enough ok? -NT - (deSitter) - (12)
                                             No, it is _NOT_ OK - (ben_tilly) - (11)
                                                 Re: No, it is _NOT_ OK - (deSitter) - (9)
                                                     Exactly. - (Ashton)
                                                     That is one possibility - (ben_tilly) - (7)
                                                         Some thoughts. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                                             What is this forum all about? - (jledbetter) - (4)
                                                                 How many? - (ChrisR) - (2)
                                                                     Please, just let him meet silence. - (admin) - (1)
                                                                         Finally someone gets it! - (orion)
                                                                 Will you stop it! - (orion)
                                                             What is this forum all about? - (jledbetter)
                                                 Agreed. - (jlalexander)
                                         Seconded. And no apology accepted here either. - (kmself)
                                         Retracting a degree of tolerance - (Ashton) - (6)
                                             Re: Retracting a degree of tolerance - (deSitter)
                                             I have sinned - (orion) - (4)
                                                 Norm that is rude, email me and we can discuss stuff but - (boxley) - (3)
                                                     I did email you Bill - (orion) - (2)
                                                         I thought you said you were "done with this forum thing"? -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                             So nice, that you posted it twice. - (orion)
                     If not you then look to your family, immediate circle - (boxley) - (2)
                         If I wasn't paranoid enough - (orion) - (1)
                             ONLY: someone able to find that oddly-related NAME and - (Ashton)
             FWIW I am wondering the same thing -NT - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                 Theres someone here who will know. -NT - (bepatient) - (1)
                     Laissez Faire - (Ashton)

Barnaby Jones?
535 ms