New Ditto!!!!!!!!!
jb4
Resistance is not futile...)
New Tritto!!!!! (?) :-)
-----
Steve
New Cuatro

Darrell Spice, Jr.

[link|http://home.houston.rr.com/spiceware/|SpiceWare] - We don't do Windows, it's too much of a chore

New Cinco
de mayo! Get a cerveza, and party down knowing your friends appreciate your efforts!@
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
New I appreciate everyone's appreciation! ;)
I just wish I could have gotten to it faster. Unfortunately, this little proxy we have here at work keeps me from being able to attend to it from work. And, my wife kept me from attending to it directly after work. Hehe. ;)

But, I did get to it as soon as I got home last night.

I really appreciate being able to help. I've always wanted to be a part of such a community, and site.

-Jason
----

My pid is Inigo Montoya. You "killed -9" my parent process. Prepare to vi.
New Maybe just put some black tape over that icon
which says,

Slow day? scramble routing tables - just for the hell of it

(I find that a piece of black tape in lower LH corner of the toy machine, where it says, er \ufffd Start -- makes that machine pretty stable... Y'know?)

:-\ufffd
New Know the feeling
For about 10 years I was a sysop running a BBS that I wrote(VIC 20, C64 then C128). We used to have BBS parties all the time: day at the beach, night at the roller rink, sysop birthdays, Rocky Horror Picture Show, picnic in the park, etc. It was nice to be able to put faces with handles(though, as a sysop, I did know everybody's real name). It's harder to pull off face-to-face get togethers with internet based communities. At least now there is another IWETHEYer in Houston for me to hang out with. :-)

I miss it. A few times a year I'll get an email from a user - I just found your SpiceWare site, remember me? Way cool.

Darrell Spice, Jr.

[link|http://home.houston.rr.com/spiceware/|SpiceWare] - We don't do Windows, it's too much of a chore

New RJ's Raiders
Years and years ago I was a frequent visitor to a local board run by a guy who went by RJ.

We had three or four get-togethers. Bowling, local amusement park, etc. I enjoyed meeting the group, but there were some sad cases there, like the teen who was into, I believe, at least alcohol and perhaps also some drugs.
French Zombies are zapping me with lasers!
     Yesterday's Downtime - (jlalexander) - (12)
         Thanks for fixing it. You know we appreciate your efforts! -NT - (Another Scott) - (8)
             Ditto!!!!!!!!! -NT - (jb4) - (7)
                 Tritto!!!!! (?) :-) -NT - (Steve Lowe) - (6)
                     Cuatro -NT - (SpiceWare) - (5)
                         Cinco - (inthane-chan) - (4)
                             I appreciate everyone's appreciation! ;) - (jlalexander) - (3)
                                 Maybe just put some black tape over that icon - (Ashton)
                                 Know the feeling - (SpiceWare) - (1)
                                     RJ's Raiders - (wharris2)
         Curiouser and curiouser. - (static) - (2)
             Re: Curiouser and curiouser. - (jlalexander) - (1)
                 As it turns out, it's different. - (admin)

Yow!
44 ms