IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Um.... this may come as a shock... regime change?
Pardon me, but did your text have anything at all to do with your subject?

admin, where is the twit list?

dmarker, credibility -3
New It had everything to do with the subject lern OZ humor
Since they activly patrol the dmz and shoot into it, cut off american heads with axes, the only way they could get more agressive is boil over the line which would result in the worlds largest artillery battle ever dwarfing the mighty battles of verdun WW1 etc destroying to slightly South of Soul the korean capital. Or they could get a regime change. 2 choices only. See the humor?
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

"Therefore, by objective standards, the leading managers of the U.S. economy...are collectively, clinically insane."
Lyndon LaRouche
New Re: Good one box - not everyone seems to realise that
Seoul is a few miles from the DMZ and that Korea's gigantic new international airport is even closer.

I thought the report was very funny.

Cheers Doug

Just wanted to add that the new international airport is at In'chon - for anyone who wants to understand the significance of In'chon & your daddy is too young to tell you, go to the following link - In'chon was what made McArthur so brilliant (that is, up to the point he wanted to do a Rumz & nuke China - baaaad move (just as Rumz's was))

[link|http://www.kmike.com/inchon.htm|MacArthur's brilliant In'chon move]

Just had to add this gem - for years when I visited Japan (starting in 1980), I found myself being treated with incredible respect and friendliness, it really impressed me, I seemed to have doors opened to me that were quite amazing (can't go into details, would take too long & gets too personal), but after 15 years or so & after learning a lot about Japanese history, it dawned on me that due to a fluke of phonetics, I had landed on my feet, my name DOUGLAS MARKER, was so close to DOUGLAS McARTHUR that the Japs *loved* me (I also looked a bit like a young D McA <grin>) and that was why they treated me so well.

The Japs regard D McA as the greatest American that ever lived (he protected their emperor at a time other US forces wanted to hang him - he did so because he quickly understood the Japs & what was needed to keep them on side - an insight Bush-Cheney-Rumz-Wolf...-&PERL lack)) Today I work in a company (in China) that hired an Australian as CEO BUT is name is Mike Butcher & the locals hated him before they even met him (his name does not go well in Cantonese or Putongwha).

This goes to illustrate how in this part of the world *JUST LIKE in USA* if you look like Tom Cruise or your name sounds like Tom Kruse etc: you get loved until they learn the love is missplaced.

Bush translated into ??? doesn't go down well <grin>
Expand Edited by dmarker Oct. 23, 2002, 08:51:00 AM EDT
Expand Edited by dmarker Oct. 23, 2002, 09:06:33 AM EDT
     N.K. threatens regime change in US if Bush shuns talks - (dmarker) - (5)
         Um.... this may come as a shock... regime change? - (wharris2) - (2)
             It had everything to do with the subject lern OZ humor - (boxley) - (1)
                 Re: Good one box - not everyone seems to realise that - (dmarker)
         Tarriffs on Pickled Cabbage! Horrors! -NT - (deSitter) - (1)
             slicky boys say no cheap whiskey -NT - (boxley)

A poodle is literally a wolf in sheep's clothing.
71 ms