1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New even better the lascars are disbanding
right, Rogers must be turning over in his grave,
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

"Therefore, by objective standards, the leading managers of the U.S. economy...are collectively, clinically insane."
Lyndon LaRouche
New Re: The more I read of Abu Bakar Bashir's Bashers ...

The more I see them as the deep seated long term evil. Laskar mob seemed to keep their focus on Ambon & the Moluccas - these were the crew I said had Kopassus agents urging them on - theory was that early on, the civil disorder would keep Suharto in power, but that didn't happen & he went, by then the Laskars had a life of their own & Jihadistas flocked from everywhere to 'slit a Christian throat' as their jihad trophy.

I am not the *least* surprised they claim to be disbanding because now they know the tables may well turn & their past comes back & bites then hard.

Cheers

Doug
     BALI: The early (in print) theories - from SCMP - (dmarker2) - (29)
         Re: BALI: The early (in print) theories - from SCMP - (deSitter) - (3)
             Re: BALI: The early (in print) theories - from SCMP - (dmarker2) - (2)
                 Understood - (deSitter) - (1)
                     Re: These snippets paint part of the Kopassus picture - (dmarker2)
         Little Indonesian news coverage here ever, - (Ashton) - (24)
             Re: US spin doctors already working on this one - (dmarker2) - (23)
                 Re: Head of Muslim group accuess foreigners of blast - (dmarker2) - (5)
                     Doug that is the same cleric who said - (boxley) - (4)
                         Re: Truth went up in the blast - but I agree that - (dmarker2)
                         Re: You may have a point re Bashir the Bullshitter - (dmarker2) - (2)
                             even better the lascars are disbanding - (boxley) - (1)
                                 Re: The more I read of Abu Bakar Bashir's Bashers ... - (dmarker)
                 Okla. City - (deSitter)
                 Re: CIA says it had advance notice - Oz PM says 'what?' - (dmarker2) - (3)
                     Us notified Indonesia and Australia at many levels - (admin) - (2)
                         Re: That is now proving true - Oz PM in deep shit !!! - (dmarker2) - (1)
                             Don't feel too bad... - (Simon_Jester)
                 More details emerging - military C4 explosives cited - (dmarker2) - (11)
                     Reality check - (Arkadiy) - (9)
                         Re: Simple ... - (dmarker2) - (8)
                             the guy that built the bomb was ex Indonesian airforce - (boxley) - (3)
                                 Re: Built the bomb ? - (dmarker2) - (2)
                                     Murkie to the max but lets wargame - (boxley) - (1)
                                         Re: That is downright devious -- clever - (dmarker2)
                             Hold on - (Arkadiy) - (3)
                                 What would constitute proof hmm - (boxley) - (2)
                                     That is exactly the problem - (Arkadiy) - (1)
                                         Re: The best proof is ??? - (dmarker2)
                     Similar event in the Philippines - (a6l6e6x)

Not such a bad thing, to be farmed by rats...
55 ms