IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New What makes Muslims in Bombay so sensitive
to that nutcase? When some sheikh calls all Americans killers by burth, I do not see any riots in Stamford. It's free country, one can spew any nonsence at any time...

Now, if those people are looking for an excuse to do a little rioting over the weekend... Mr Foulwell may come in handy.
We have only 2 things to worry about: That things will never get back to normal, and that they already have.
New Subtle point
Possibly it is this cultural difference, roughly: "free speech" really isn't a tenet of the local flavor of the Parent religiosity.

From such a mindset - remember the fatwa on Rushdie et al - this is a pre-civilized milieu: 'God Speaks' directly from some honcho in robes. So.. if words are a potentially lethal offense? QED.

(Now as to why Kill All because of one fatwa-candidate Yahoo?) Why is that any more absurd than most ovine xenophobic behaviour anywhere - as say, kill a fag,Commie,heathen for Christ ? We have plenty of Muricans with black/white digital-think mindsets and equally bloody ones too, no?

Ashton
we shall always have the Disgusting amongst us
New Good point
I doubt that most Muslims outside the US understand that Falwell does not speak for Christians in general.

----
Whatever
New Yes , I think it's the same fatal error as, believing there
is such a umm ding an sich (sp) - a thing, an entity called by every Politico-slime

The Murican Peepul\ufffd yada & yada.

Clearly it is not merely Muricans who have trouble separating the particular and the general. I guess it's worldwide-Dumbth. {ugh}

A.
     Gerry Falwell: Putting out fires with gasoline ... - (dmarker2) - (13)
         Yep! - (a6l6e6x) - (12)
             Re: Depending on just how ugly this gets .... - (dmarker2)
             bangin 9 yolds setting cities afire yakkin with satan - (boxley) - (6)
                 Re: Do you get it ???? - (dmarker2) - (5)
                     sorry must have misunderstood the news about refugees - (boxley) - (4)
                         Re: What the f*** is yer point Bill ??? -NT - (dmarker2) - (3)
                             we dont need fowlwell to piss them off, they have lots of - (boxley)
                             That they have much less farfetched justification... - (marlowe) - (1)
                                 Re: A reasoned (sort of response) - (dmarker2)
             What makes Muslims in Bombay so sensitive - (Arkadiy) - (3)
                 Subtle point - (Ashton) - (2)
                     Good point - (mhuber) - (1)
                         Yes , I think it's the same fatal error as, believing there - (Ashton)

That money came from someplace.
54 ms