IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Quite a tour de force
In Germany and Austria at the beginning of the 20th century, such publications as Ostara taught initiatory knowledge, and lodges such as the Germanenorden and the Thule Gesellschaft who were outwardly innocuous fraternal orders, such as most Freemason lodges, began to take in the intellectual and mystically inclined members of the upper social classes on the Continent. It was no accident that one of the inner circle, a Fraulein Sprengel, became the secret conduit from Germany leading to the formation of The Golden Dawn order in England.
Hmmm - got an Engl. version of that Rauschning comparison? Small world still.

OK we can raise the matters up a scale or maybe two.. Ostara was IIRC a seminal influence in Hitler's search for a 'model' (?) to flesh out whatever megalomaniac stuff was floating around in his psyche. There are lots of good refs in that link, if anyone wants to take on the grokking of human psyches. (That won't come from Sociology or Psych 101)

Since such models relate to Everything Imaginable, so they relate to the mindset of Dubya, Cheney and the midgets surrounding these. Theirs is a black&white worldview and a Fundamentalist black&white religiosity - of the superficial kind.. Perfect match for an Authoritarian mind.

(And $$ - never forget that $$ was each's lifetime prime motivator) - at least after the coke act had to be cleaned up, in one case. Political power and $$ are interchangeable - once you have all the money. It is a natural to move on to the next echelon of people-control beyond merely 'hiring them').

Whether or not Duby/Cheney and the 3% main wealth-owners succeeded in today's aim of achieving unconditional surrender of Congressional power: this cadre would be (my) natural enemy anyway - on grounds of their unremitting shallow view of the aims and possibilities of life, and their manifest disrespect for all which makes live worth defending. These are the examples one has to 'excuse' - ever to justify the proposition that "there is Beauty in homo-sapiens at their best.."

Tough sell on days like these last. ecce homo ...

Ashton
neither shocked nor surprised - just disgusted at how little [even] the Congress! understands in 2002 of their raison d'etre!
New Hey Ash?
give me a day or two to check something and get back to you on the golden dawn stuff. Wierd shit from long time ago, maybe Ill take it off line.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

"Therefore, by objective standards, the leading managers of the U.S. economy...are collectively, clinically insane."
Lyndon LaRouche
     more undead horse oughta change his name to Jane - (boxley) - (19)
         Whatever else he is - - (Ashton) - (12)
             Do you actually believe this? - (screamer) - (11)
                 Yes. - (Ashton) - (10)
                     you see that is what pisses me off greatly - (boxley) - (9)
                         Yeah, I've been thinking too... - (screamer) - (8)
                             I think you give GB Sr. too much credit. - (wharris2)
                             So then, your overall summary is - (Ashton) - (6)
                                 Fair... - (screamer) - (5)
                                     When you compare him with Reagan - (Ashton) - (4)
                                         Well at least your the correct race for canada - (boxley)
                                         The book sounded familiar to me... - (screamer) - (2)
                                             Quite a tour de force - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                 Hey Ash? - (boxley)
         Transcript of Clinton's speech. - (Simon_Jester)
         So what's the deal? - (jb4) - (4)
             may your SO eat pinto beans for a week - (boxley) - (3)
                 "SO"? Standard Oil? - (jb4) - (1)
                     standard oil is what the SO woud have after a week :-) -NT - (boxley)
                 Y'know - JFK was just as reckless about sex as Bill - (Ashton)

Everybody thinks Massachusetts is rude. The state bird is a human hand ...
45 ms