IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 2 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New So what's the deal?
A whole hoarde of testosterone-fired war-mongers can lobby Tony Blair and his political party, and that's OK, but a whole different testosterone-fired guy from the land of been-there-done-that goes to lobby Blair and his political party for the opposite viewpoint, and he's a "fucker".

The only difference is that the first group, neo-fascists who are only ineterested in maintaining their position of privilege, money and power, regardless of the cost, you agree with; and the second, you don't.

Too bad, whiner....

Oh, and BTW the remark: "The election was so close in America that they won it fair and square -- 5 to 4 at the Supreme Court." is true accurate and fair. I guess you only like freedon of speech if the speech agrees with your own personal agenda, and happens to be politically correct enough for you.

You're starting to sound like Marlowe.
jb4
"About the use of language: it is impossible to sharpen a pencil with a blunt axe. It is equally vain to try to do it with ten blunt axes instead. "
-- Edsger W.Dijkstra (1930 - 2002)
(I wish more managers knew that...)
New may your SO eat pinto beans for a week
So how many visits did ex prez Ford make to shape Blair's decision. How many times has Carter bleated about a political Supreme court. Nope only the ex asshole who wouldnt know presidential behavior if it gave him a blowjob. That is my problem with the fuck, not the content of the message. So blow me and on your way rejoicing. :-)
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

qui mori didicit servire dedidicit
New "SO"? Standard Oil?
Why am I not surprised?

(Besides, if I did what you asked, you'd never go back to women...)
jb4
"About the use of language: it is impossible to sharpen a pencil with a blunt axe. It is equally vain to try to do it with ten blunt axes instead. "
-- Edsger W.Dijkstra (1930 - 2002)
(I wish more managers knew that...)
New standard oil is what the SO woud have after a week :-)
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

qui mori didicit servire dedidicit
New Y'know - JFK was just as reckless about sex as Bill
For all your randy thru raunchy remarks, I'd have thought you the Last one here to be a prude, filtering an entire 8 years through mainly: the juvenile defect that Bill shares with several tens of millions of his countrymenboys. This as if - for being perpetually horny (like those millions) and stupid about getting caught: you noticed nothing else about him or his performance. Unconvincing.

(And it's ALL 'performance' - Ronnie proved that for all time, for those in doubt before. No blowjobs there though. So he's OK - right?)

Sorry but - your choice of words about Why he's such a Fucker - renders your opinion unuseable. And so much for consenting adults around Puritans.

Ashton
I wish there was a knob on the TV to turn up the intelligence. There's a knob called 'brightness', but it doesn't work.
Gallagher
     more undead horse oughta change his name to Jane - (boxley) - (19)
         Whatever else he is - - (Ashton) - (12)
             Do you actually believe this? - (screamer) - (11)
                 Yes. - (Ashton) - (10)
                     you see that is what pisses me off greatly - (boxley) - (9)
                         Yeah, I've been thinking too... - (screamer) - (8)
                             I think you give GB Sr. too much credit. - (wharris2)
                             So then, your overall summary is - (Ashton) - (6)
                                 Fair... - (screamer) - (5)
                                     When you compare him with Reagan - (Ashton) - (4)
                                         Well at least your the correct race for canada - (boxley)
                                         The book sounded familiar to me... - (screamer) - (2)
                                             Quite a tour de force - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                 Hey Ash? - (boxley)
         Transcript of Clinton's speech. - (Simon_Jester)
         So what's the deal? - (jb4) - (4)
             may your SO eat pinto beans for a week - (boxley) - (3)
                 "SO"? Standard Oil? - (jb4) - (1)
                     standard oil is what the SO woud have after a week :-) -NT - (boxley)
                 Y'know - JFK was just as reckless about sex as Bill - (Ashton)

When's the last time you heard China?
51 ms