IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New No, clueless Brandi
New Nice refutation there. Chock full 'o facts.
If it turns out that it was just eaten, and you've got some good ones, I'll edit this out.
End of world rescheduled for day after tomorrow. Something should probably be done. Please advise.
New It don't work that way
When you have truly telling points, they are ignored. Only marginal points get argued against. See my post re: Bush's little white lie in politics. You don't see any Marlowe posts under it do you? Just a unrelated rant by boxley. (Bill has balls, unlike some I could name).
"A civilian gang of thieving lobbyists for the military industrial complex is running the White House. If to be against them is considered unpatriotic -- Hell, then call me a traitor."
-- Hunter S. Thompson
New hmmph just because my synapses dont fire in the same order
as yours doesnt mean its unrelated :-)
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

qui mori didicit servire dedidicit
New I spoke of lies
You didn't. That is unrelated to my way of thinking..
"A civilian gang of thieving lobbyists for the military industrial complex is running the White House. If to be against them is considered unpatriotic -- Hell, then call me a traitor."
-- Hunter S. Thompson
New Of course not.
Just felt the need to remind said individual that they were exercising their constitutionally protected first amendment right to make a total ass out of themselves in public.
End of world rescheduled for day after tomorrow. Something should probably be done. Please advise.
New Re: Nice refutation there. Chock full 'o facts.
yah bad mood there, back from Atlanta (flying Delta) and driving an hour back from airport. Only bit of humor there was when the captain flying the plane told everyone he was one of those shoe-searched and wanded, geez, what are they gonna do if he wants to fly the damn plane into the ground?

Still have a bit of gravel up my gut but I'll get over it. I think.
     OpEd: After the regime change - (marlowe) - (8)
         Clueless author. - (Brandioch) - (7)
             No, clueless Brandi -NT - (wharris2) - (6)
                 Nice refutation there. Chock full 'o facts. - (inthane-chan) - (5)
                     It don't work that way - (Silverlock) - (3)
                         hmmph just because my synapses dont fire in the same order - (boxley) - (1)
                             I spoke of lies - (Silverlock)
                         Of course not. - (inthane-chan)
                     Re: Nice refutation there. Chock full 'o facts. - (wharris2)

Wanna Buy a Billionaire?
69 ms