IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Still wait and see
But the fact I'm waiting and seeing says something about Bush as president.

Dammit, why can't either party put up a decent candidate? Bob Dole, Bill Clinton, Al Gore - *none* of them are worth a bucket of snot. Bill Bradley, despite being a Democrat, I could have voted for. There are other decent Democrats and Republicans I coulda voted for... but Bush vs. Gore? Ye willikers what a sad-ass choice.
The lawyers would mostly rather be what they are than get out of the way even if the cost was Hammerfall. - Jerry Pournelle
New Lets see what R. Murdoch can come up with...
.. in his new Fox opus [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=52499|Who Wants to be The President?"]
jb4
"About the use of language: it is impossible to sharpen a pencil with a blunt axe. It is equally vain to try to do it with ten blunt axes instead. "
-- Edsger W.Dijkstra (1930 - 2002)
(I wish more managers knew that...)
New A rumor about McCain
He just may switch parties and choose Kerry as a running mate

[link|http://www.pagesix.com/pagesix/48083.htm|Link]
"A civilian gang of thieving lobbyists for the military industrial complex is running the White House. If to be against them is considered unpatriotic -- Hell, then call me a traitor."
-- Hunter S. Thompson
New Re: A rumor about McCain
I've expected this, actually I expected him to head up a third party movement - the time is ripe for that, as it was in the 1850s when the Repos were born from the dead and irrelevant Whigs.
-drl
     Kids these days. - (marlowe) - (19)
         So, dumbth is on the increase. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (17)
             Well, if you define "dumbth" as... - (marlowe) - (16)
                 "dumbth" among other things is ignorance of - (a6l6e6x) - (15)
                     You bring out an excellent point - (screamer) - (5)
                         Re: prohibiting the free exercise thereof... - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                             Partial agreement... - (screamer)
                         Not prohibiting it. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                             I got it! - (jb4)
                         I always wanted to see Prayer brought to school... - (Simon_Jester)
                     The courts have determined a lot of things. - (marlowe) - (8)
                         Oh, and while we're on the subject... - (marlowe) - (6)
                             I did not vote for Bush or Gore, so I never whined about - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
                                 Still wait and see - (wharris2) - (3)
                                     Lets see what R. Murdoch can come up with... - (jb4)
                                     A rumor about McCain - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                         Re: A rumor about McCain - (deSitter)
                             Indeed: you and all the other loyal patriots - (mhuber)
                         That's how our justice system works. :) - (a6l6e6x)
         "BERKELEY, Calif." - (Brandioch)

tar -C /usr/local/dev/zope/import zxf lrpdisms.tar.gz
46 ms