IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New GOP surplus elimination
First finances, then population.

Let's cut life saving meds for [link|http://www.nytimes.com/2002/09/22/politics/22DRUG.html|seniors].
"A civilian gang of thieving lobbyists for the military industrial complex is running the White House. If to be against them is considered unpatriotic -- Hell, then call me a traitor."
-- Hunter S. Thompson
New Or restated...
...lets let Doctors and Hospitals charge Medicare whatever they want...after all...healthcare costs have only been rising double digit percentages for a few years.
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Your money or your life
Pay us $4K for a $30 transistorized pharm-chem squirter - or agonize! Our salesdroid middlemen Need the BMW! Screw the nurse with the bedpan.

What's wrong with a bit of capitalist social Darwinism? - it's what got us where we are today.. why should we expect the distribution of medical 'care' to be any different from the distribution of all the other wealth?

{sheesh}

I know! Lets do Efficiency, whose asymptote always comes down to:

Soylent Green at age 45. Gettin tooo close for comfort BeeP ? ;-)

(Yeah, you can eat the poor *rich, but you can't re-use their band-aids. Ugh)

* great book, but too sane for our times.

Ashton

Machiavellian Medicine Drive-Thru LLC
1) Deposit Letter of Credit, Deed
2) Wait for confirmation; THEN we apply tourniquet
3) Pass through
4) Next!
5) goto 1)
6) gosub can't you Read, Asshole? There IS no 6)
New Cynical, oh so cynical
Had a ten day hospital stay earlier this year, company plan paid for it.

Them waking me up at all hours, taking blood samples all the time, gawd. Damn vampires. At least with modern technology they could put a needle in my vein and keep it there, and draw upon it whenever they wanted. Draining fluids from my gut (big needle, stuck in my belly, oh holy shit) was the highlight of my stay. They took so much blood they had to give some of it back with transfusions.

They drained something like 10 pounds of watery fluids (yup I was *that* bloated), I had injections of this and that and well I don't remember a lot.
The lawyers would mostly rather be what they are than get out of the way even if the cost was Hammerfall. - Jerry Pournelle
     GOP surplus elimination - (Silverlock) - (3)
         Or restated... - (bepatient) - (2)
             Your money or your life - (Ashton) - (1)
                 Cynical, oh so cynical - (wharris2)

1500: The Goal, the Mission, the Odyssey.
65 ms