IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Hmmm, I like those quotes - spot on
nice

DM

PS I found a wonderful source of quotes myself - one day will fess up where they come from but here is my quote for the day and in relation to the themes of invading Iraq ...

"f you only fight for your own rights, and don't care about other peoples' rights, you're not really fighting for rights. You're fighting for self interest".
Expand Edited by dmarker2 Sept. 18, 2002, 08:21:39 PM EDT
New Yeah, gotta love a guy who gets his worldview from Dr. Who
At least none of those I cite in my support are fictional characters.
[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfir...e/index.html]
Everything's a mystery until you figure out how it works.
We are here to go!
The nihilists and the liars have buried truth alive in a shallow grave.
New Not the world view, just the quotes.
At least none of those I cite in my support are fictional characters.
Hahahahahahaha! You can't even tell a humurous quote from a citation?

You think that was support for my position? Hahahahahahahahaha!

That was me, MOCKING your ignorance.

Now, support for my statement that you are an idiot is the first line of the body of this post. And that is an example of a quote used to as a citation.

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha
New I think you're lying.
As evidence for the notion that your mental processes are molded by Doctor Who, I submit the fact that you have repeatedly shown a poor grasp of causality. Watching too much time travel fiction will do that to a susceptible mind.
[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfir...e/index.html]
Everything's a mystery until you figure out how it works.
We are here to go!
The nihilists and the liars have buried truth alive in a shallow grave.
New I have "a poor grasp of causality"?
As evidence for the notion that your mental processes are molded by Doctor Who, I submit the fact that you have repeatedly shown a poor grasp of causality. Watching too much time travel fiction will do that to a susceptible mind.
So:

"A" (watching time travel fiction)
-causes-
"B" (a poor grasp of causality)
-then-
If "B" is noted, "A" is present.

So:
"A" (a hot stove)
-causes-
"B" (burns)
-then-
If "B" is noted (burns), "A" (a hot stove) is the cause.

But the burns were caused by dropping a candle, not a stove.

It seems that you are the one that has a problem with causality since your example is easily disproved.

But then, your political statements ("Everything's Clinton's FAULT!") is proof enough that your viewpoint is more than slightly off.

Well, what do you know, an ivory tower intellectual got hissel bested in basic logic my me-self. Hyuck hyuck hyuck.

Who'd a thunk it pozzible.
New Understandable that you'd dis Dr Who
(While Dr. Who is fiction, so is most literature)

After all, his character is such that he avoids any use of force unless as a last resort - usually re someone else's survival. He also never seeks to solve problems by offing the antagonist - even really Creepy ones.

Why he even has to deal with Pure Xian-type-fantasy Evul: The Master! whom he has repeatedly eschewed offing, across many chances. He may be the antithesis of a bigot - no shape of creature (let alone such stuff as race) appears to 'disgust' him. He would definitely prefer to talk rather than shoot, though he possesses adequate techno means of emulating SAC,in most situations.

That would make him a librul Com-symp wimp to the John Wayne testosterone crazed. Not surprising you'd find little quotable there. So now we know about you. What about Dr. Who?

Ashton
     Should we invade Iraq: how the soldiers feel about it. - (marlowe) - (9)
         Well.. at least the calumniated Mr. B wouldn't be apt to - (Ashton)
         That is too funny. - (Brandioch) - (7)
             Re: Hmmm, I like those quotes - spot on - (dmarker2) - (5)
                 Yeah, gotta love a guy who gets his worldview from Dr. Who - (marlowe) - (4)
                     Not the world view, just the quotes. - (Brandioch) - (3)
                         I think you're lying. - (marlowe) - (2)
                             I have "a poor grasp of causality"? - (Brandioch)
                             Understandable that you'd dis Dr Who - (Ashton)
             Brandioch demonstrates his inability to scroll down. - (marlowe)

Ok, on the internet awesomeness scale, this rates roughly a 153 on a scale of 1 to 10.
90 ms