IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New That's snide, ergo: you're among the legions of the Stupid.
Too.

Which - apparently - includes just about everyone from \ufffdschylus thru Zoroaster, save for one bellicose (but fearful) anonymous poster with a pseudonym in the 'm's. (Of course if he's/she's Greek, perhaps that's a \ufffd?)

Oh well.. guess that makes Bill C stupid too -- even if his draft deferment was about bein a Rhodes Scholar and stuff.. while our current junta is led by a one whose draft deferment was about bein AWOL from the National Guard - while snortin coke off someone's bare ass (that last is hearsay of course - we don't know fersure that.. it really was a biped's ass?)

(I forget what his sidekick's deferment was for - was that the one about intestinal growths? or was it about missing fortitude there?)
New Re: Me SNIDE !!! - ME ??? - You want snide do ya - RIGHT !!

A dirty snide quote from me

" One of these days Mr M might actually post his *own* original thoughts and analysis of events (and actually astound us)"

Doug M

Undead horse and the Iraq timetable - (marlowe) - (16)
         Re: Where does the greater arrogance lay - (dmarker2) - (2)
             That's snide, ergo: you're among the legions of the Stupid. - (Ashton) - (1)
                 Re: Me SNIDE !!! - ME ??? - You want snide do ya - RIGHT !! - (dmarker2)
         Re: Undead horse and the Iraq timetable - (Simon_Jester) - (12)
             I would hope... - (bepatient) - (11)
                 thoughts != acts - (jb4) - (10)
                     Sure... - (bepatient) - (8)
                         Even I have to disagree with jb4 - (Simon_Jester) - (7)
                             That formula you guys keep using... - (inthane-chan)
                             Thought I felt a bit of a quake ;-) - (bepatient) - (2)
                                 Grin... - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                                     Agreed - there would then have been a thin veneer of honesty -NT - (Ashton)
                             What inspectors? - (jb4) - (2)
                                 Touche - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                                     Dubya promised___ "to uphold the Constitution", too FWIW -NT - (Ashton)
                     Re: thoughts != acts - (wharris2)

Penguin : <Bird, FurBearing, Swimmer, LandDweller, Diurnal>
55 ms