IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Original, yes
What I was responding to was
>>Clinton = Rhodes Scholar
>>Bush = C- student
>>
>>Nuff said.

Smart or glib makes little difference that I can see. He now gets to spout whatever pleases him. The issue is now someone elses problem. As long as he doesn't say anything *REALLY* stupid, he can always come out looking great. He has no responsibility any more. He can state that some hard choices are the correct ones and it is still up to somebody else to take the heat of implementation. If he was right he can claim credit, if wrong, the other guy blew it. He's just a rather visible arm chair quarterback now.

New Presidency by polls.
He can state that some hard choices are the correct ones and it is still up to somebody else to take the heat of implementation.
I still recall that his presidency seemed to be dominated by whatever poll was last taken.

You're right. Now that he has no direct responsibility, he can spout off whatever he actually believes.
New Remeniscent of Reagan and the Brady Bill, eh?
End of world rescheduled for day after tomorrow. Something should probably be done. Please advise.
     Just watched Clinton on Letterman - (Silverlock) - (26)
         Re: Just watched Clinton on Letterman - (jb4)
         Re: Just watched Clinton on Letterman - (wharris2) - (6)
             An answer for you - (Silverlock) - (5)
                 Uh-heh - (wharris2) - (4)
                     Nicely done - (Silverlock) - (3)
                         Re: Nicely done - (wharris2) - (2)
                             Whatever -NT - (Silverlock)
                             Depends on your definition of "do" -NT - (bbronson)
         It's not that he's smart. It's that you're stupid. - (marlowe) - (15)
             Sod off - (Silverlock) - (14)
                 Get off your high horse - (wharris2) - (13)
                     Ermmm.... - (Silverlock) - (12)
                         Re: Ermmm.... - (wharris2) - (11)
                             What is it with certain people? - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                 Par -NT - (bepatient) - (2)
                                     I agree.... - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                                         Finally, something we all can agree on. ;-) - (inthane-chan)
                             By this I assume you didn't see the interview. - (Silverlock) - (6)
                                 Not a question of intellectual prowess - (hnick) - (5)
                                     Actually...that was the original question - (Simon_Jester) - (4)
                                         Original, yes - (hnick) - (2)
                                             Presidency by polls. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                 Remeniscent of Reagan and the Brady Bill, eh? -NT - (inthane-chan)
                                         Do not confuse intelligence with common sense - (admin)
         haha - (SpiceWare) - (1)
             dont confuse glib with brilliance - (boxley)

Lobsters are the mermaid versions of scorpions.
71 ms