IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New week on week off commute
Is not dificult. Most of the oil cmpanies pick up the tab for the flight. Others pick uo the tab from Anchorage onward. Buying in advance is not that expensive. Actually you live in what could best be described as college dorms with tiny rooms, shared heads galley with 24x7 food and 3 squares a day. Workday is a minumum of 12hrs but 16+ is the norm. No booze, drugs etc allowed anywhere, instant firing offence. The royal guards, pinkertons have draconian rights to search and seizure as the entire North Slope Complex is considered private property. Pool tables, ping pong as well as libraries and tv rooms available. Companions are usually congenial as this is home away from home 26 weeks a year.
thanx,
bill
Our bureaucracy and our laws have turned the world into a clean, safe work camp. We are raising a nation of slaves.
Chuck Palahniuk
New Sounds a bit like a friend's foray to
Saudi Arabia - to work on a transmitter.. :[

Ya think Our Fundamentalists are hypocritical meddling busybodies (?) -- these folk wrote That book.

He stuck it out.. but after debriefing here -- I became more pro-Israeli and less open-minded about what the opponents Really 'meant'. Any group that can swear with frequent refs to a camel's ancestors.. 30 minutes without repeating selves -

Then bust ya fer *reading something*

Well, this gig doesn't sound near that bad. Solitude heals, anyway..

Cheers,

A.
New try afridi's
Any group that can swear with frequent refs to a camel's ancestors.. 30 minutes without repeating selves -
In Afghanistan in Tabul in the old days that would be yer average discussion of the price of a cab, to end the conversation remember the Pathan creed, the more enemies you have before you die the higher you are in heaven. My favorite was the lapping of 100 dogs at the members of men who like boys and pleasured your mother daily until you were born. That would be responded to until you give him last offer fondle your knife leer and say quietly, yer sister. Instant death threats, takes yer cash that you offered and impresses yer buds. Just gotta watch yer back at all times.
thanx,
bill
Our bureaucracy and our laws have turned the world into a clean, safe work camp. We are raising a nation of slaves.
Chuck Palahniuk
     I want it I want it but how to get it? - (boxley) - (9)
         well since no one had input I tried this - (boxley) - (8)
             Good luck! - (a6l6e6x)
             Hey Bill - reads good to me but, - (Ashton) - (5)
                 maimi to where I am is Sanfran to Grass Valley - (boxley) - (4)
                     Uh.. commute? - (Ashton) - (3)
                         week on week off commute - (boxley) - (2)
                             Sounds a bit like a friend's foray to - (Ashton) - (1)
                                 try afridi's - (boxley)
             One comment - (pdmoderator)

But isn't everything better with Christopher Walken?
63 ms