IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: 'If we sort out Iraq '

What a cute way the article has of rephrasing the obvious...

Rephrased: 'If we sieze control of Iraqi oil'.

With Iraq's & Kuwait's reserves being as big as they are

Cheers

Doug
New Now Doug..__ we don't want it for ourselves!
We just want to make sure that Evul Saddam (who after all - embarrassed a Resident's father! by not conveniently dying earlier) doesn't get to use it.

I'm sure that when we have recaptured these fields "For All Mankind", we'll distribute the Corp profits everywhere from.. Albania to Zaire.

Trust Us.

Ashton
New Re: Yup, I forgot - silly me - its the New World Order ..

Bush to aides - "Place a new world order for me for

1 Afghanistan pipeline,
1 One East Timor oilfield
1 Iraq complete with oilfileds
1 Uzbekistan oil supplier

Also prepare long term new world orders for

1 Iran complete with oil fields, & if y'all can pull it off ...
1 North Korea complete with oil fields

Also please get back to me with that final report on the oil reserves off the coast of Taiwan, we may well need that for future new world orders"

Cheers

Doug

(PS - one other thought re invasion of Iraq is that maybe US intelligence has pinpointed Saudi Arabia as a future crisis anti-US flash point & US needs to hedge its bets by grabbing Iraq so that when the OBL inspired Saudi revolution comes, the US has been able to swap the shortfall in stable oil suppy at Saddam's expense.)
New Interesting Idea.
Invade Iraq from Saudi Arabia. Install a more compliant regime. Then when it hits the fan in SA turn the tanks around and do it again in the other direction.
--
Chris Altmann
New "The Warfare State" -
book title I recall - now lost on Google amidst a plethora of similarly titled sites, articles, etc.

As we are indeed the largest armaments supplier to the world + all recent events:

We be It.

Loved title of Gore Vidal's latest, Perpetual War for Perpetual Peace. I don't think we have the foggiest idea what 'peace' might be for, except seen as a negative: a great loss of income from war Corp sales, and of all those other ABM-like sources of Corp welfare at the expense of the masses.

So far there's little sign of this scam ever being seen for the scam it is (except for those who deem it not a scam but - the price of our rise to Imperial Power #1, of course).

Ashton
Anyone wanna bet that above scenarios are Not already on paper, and part of a collection labelled, Pending - in gold-leaf on a leather binder?
New just because some arabs breed on top of it
doesnt mean its not our oil. Thats the same argument used against Alaska Natives, should work there also.
thanx,
bill
."Once, in the wilds of Afghanistan, I had to subsist on food and water for several weeks." W.C. Fields
     Time article about Saudi Arabia - (SpiceWare) - (26)
         Even prior to 9/11, have occasionally wondered if - (Ashton)
         Re: 'If we sort out Iraq ' - (dmarker2) - (5)
             Now Doug..__ we don't want it for ourselves! - (Ashton) - (3)
                 Re: Yup, I forgot - silly me - its the New World Order .. - (dmarker2) - (2)
                     Interesting Idea. - (altmann) - (1)
                         "The Warfare State" - - (Ashton)
             just because some arabs breed on top of it - (boxley)
         Yeah, and Pigs will fly on alternate Tuesdays... - (jb4) - (18)
             Re: Hmmm - 1/2 pig already flying then :-) - (dmarker2) - (17)
                 If cars go hydrogen... - (admin) - (2)
                     Re: If cars go hydrogen... - (wharris2) - (1)
                         Re: Fuel Cell Vehicles - recent links & activity - (dmarker2)
                 Fortunately, oil can be manufactured - (Andrew Grygus)
                 We've also got proven 100mpg carbs, too. - (jb4) - (12)
                     Right. - (wharris2)
                     ~14.5:1 air / fuel ratio for gasoline. Period. - (Ashton) - (10)
                         Well...we've had several cars - (Simon_Jester) - (7)
                             Steam works also - (boxley) - (6)
                                 Well, if you want to go external combustion... - (Simon_Jester) - (4)
                                     Re: Stirling Engines - Still on the boil (links) - (dmarker2) - (3)
                                         Damn, I was LOOKING for that link! - (Simon_Jester)
                                         Since this topic came up in another thread... - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                             Boffo sig________fer a Perlmonk_________Aauuuummmmm -NT - (Ashton)
                                 Steam is unusable . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                         ~14.5:1 air / fuel ratio for gasoline, semicolon... - (jb4) - (1)
                             Are you serious? :-) - (Another Scott)

For what it's worth, gangrene makes one testy.
74 ms