IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Could have had Osama in the past
he was offered to the Clinton Administration, but they rejected the offer. Had they have known about the 9/11 attacks back then, they would have took him. See how if you let the bad ones go that they come back to bite you in the *ss later on?

I am free now, to choose my own destiny.
New Slightly different then that.
No, what happened is one of the officials in Afghanistan wanted US support to "remove" one of his political opponents and, in exchange, said official would provide the US with "information" concerning someone he said Osama visited with.
New I think that's wrong
The "gift" of Osama was in his pre-Afghanistan days, when he was in Syria, I believe, or one of those countries.

In Afghanistan, we've known (at times) where he's been, but not where he is. You can disagree with a lot (I disagree with most) of what Clinton did, but his cruise missile attack on their terrorist training camp is supposed to have missed by only several hours.

Even today, we don't know if he is living or dead, and if living, where. He's been reported to have kidney or liver problems (I forget which) - hell, he might be in a clinic in Switzerland. Presumably, if he's alive, if he's not *that* sick, he's in some hidden fortified cave or hidden in plain sight ala the Sherlock Holmes short story in one of the Pakistani refugee camps.
Famous last RPG quotes: "I'll just shoot this fireball down the dungeon passageway..."
New The Heizenberg Uncertainty Principle, Osama division
In Afghanistan, we've known (at times) where he's been, but not where he is.
jb4
"I remember Harry S. Truman's sign on his desk. 'The buck stops here.' Strange how those words, while still true, mean something completely different today." -- Brandioch
     We can strike Iraq fast - (marlowe) - (44)
         Nothing like having Dubya finish his father's job. - (orion)
         Why do we want to? -NT - (Brandioch) - (24)
             To flex our muscle - (orion)
             `Coz no one has a better idea. - (marlowe) - (22)
                 Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't recognize those Iraqi troops.... - (Brandioch) - (21)
                     Oh please - (orion) - (5)
                         Oh please, yerself - (jb4)
                         Think about that. - (Brandioch) - (2)
                             They helped fund it - (orion) - (1)
                                 And that is what "patriotism" means today. - (Brandioch)
                         Re: Oh please - littany of our own propaganda - (dmarker2)
                     Hell, if they're gonna invade Seattle... - (jb4) - (14)
                         It just might take another attack - (orion) - (12)
                             So then.. "thrashing around" looks like Doing Something\ufffd ? - (Ashton)
                             Enough of the bullshit. - (Brandioch)
                             War on Terrorism\ufffd, War on Drugs\ufffd, War on the Constitution... - (jb4) - (9)
                                 We could have Osama in 72 hours? - (marlowe) - (8)
                                     Read for comprehension, please - - (Ashton) - (7)
                                         Oh, silly me. - (marlowe) - (6)
                                             Is that the best you have? - (Brandioch)
                                             So how many straw men ARE you going to construct? - (jb4) - (4)
                                                 Could have had Osama in the past - (orion) - (3)
                                                     Slightly different then that. - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                                         I think that's wrong - (wharris2) - (1)
                                                             The Heizenberg Uncertainty Principle, Osama division - (jb4)
                         Geography lesson. - (inthane-chan)
         Bluffing - (JayMehaffey) - (1)
             ROFL!!! -NT - (jb4)
         Re: We can strike Iraq fast - goody goody - a parade - (dmarker2) - (1)
             I meant of course the past ten years. - (marlowe)
         Why stop there? - (Ashton) - (13)
             With, you it's all oil. - (marlowe) - (12)
                 Saddam == Osama? - (Brandioch) - (9)
                     More than one terrorist out there - (orion) - (8)
                         Think about that. - (Brandioch)
                         Saddam is a secularist - (mhuber) - (6)
                             Yup.. were I a Kurd - (Ashton)
                             Well, so much for blaming religious fanaticism. - (marlowe) - (4)
                                 Don't forget - (orion) - (2)
                                     And so the fantasy is continued. - (Brandioch)
                                     Never said Saddam was a nice guy - (mhuber)
                                 There's said to be a cure for your xenophobia - (Ashton)
                 Re: With, you it's all oil. - (Ashton) - (1)
                     Bafflegab? That's the name for it? - (marlowe)

Hypothetical Cat Piss Man.
60 ms