Anthrax - last I (haven't) heard - No One has more than classic-rumors of *who* managed that neatly-timed diversion. It is Far from evident.. where the perp came from or his/her/their motivation (other than the obvious one of adding to confusion). BS ranges from a W-fan to Aristophanes.

"Dirty Bomb" - the Comic Edition:

Report of That 'arrest' was delayed some WEEKS, for its obvious aim of deflecting further attention - yet again - from the Ashcroft Covenant and other Admin bumblings and half-cocked gun discharges. There's a Huge gap between having the idea [possibly - there's nothing remotely like proof.. yet submitted] "in mind" and: accomplishing a fraction of the preparations. Thought crime now?

I, for example: have the thought in mind of a beneficent object heading towards Redmond "from orbit". Shouldn't I be detained incommunicado while my thoughts are judged and the sentence carried out? (we don't have Trials anymore - at least not necessarily - in case your reading repertoire is severely limited, and You Didn't Know Who John Ashcroft Is). (Or the Millennium Patriot Act\ufffd)

Do you really take *Everything* you read both literally AND as 'Truth'? One-at-a-Time?
(It must be hell for you when.. next day "someone' claims the Opposite)