IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Which doesn't mean I don't really really want
M is dealing with family crap. She's a geriatric nurse. She's the dementia whisperer. She is beyond expert in this situation. And she's got a mildly demented father. What does mildly mean? It means he can't f****** drive. The rest of the family are happy to hand him the keys. The rest of the family are geographically situated where they are in charge. Such is life.

So she grabs a bottle of tequila and finds a pack of smokes in her car. So she's smoking like a chimney. Not me. Not yet. But oh I want. I want so bad.
New We had to take the car keys off Dad.
It took two big, standup arguments until he surrendered them. And I'm not one to do that, either! But he was getting dangerous and in the suburbs of a big city, that's a bad thing. At least he'd already stopped driving at night - we didn't have to argue that out of him.

(This was almost 10 years ago, now. He has since passed away.)

Wade.
     I love seeing Trump's lawyer get smacked down - (crazy) - (10)
         Amen! The bastards are always trying to extend the time of the ruling. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         2 weeks later - (crazy) - (8)
             2 weeks not smoking is progress and will get easier with time. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (7)
                 It's over. - (crazy) - (6)
                     Isn't that what some of that stuff was originally created for? -NT - (drook)
                     OK, so this may be a stupid question, but feels like it has to be asked. - (CRConrad) - (2)
                         Kids/ finances/ house - (crazy) - (1)
                             Ah, gotcha. -NT - (CRConrad)
                     Which doesn't mean I don't really really want - (crazy) - (1)
                         We had to take the car keys off Dad. - (static)

It's like you ran OCR on a photo of a Scrabble board from a game where JavaScript reserved words counted for triple points.
70 ms