IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Kids/ finances/ house
I had two kids and I waited until they were out of high school. I sucked it up for 15 years.

Over here the school system is based on where you live. Each state has its different priorities and then in the case of New Jersey, each township controlled the schools.

I had a very nice house in one of the best school districts in the country. We paid in local school taxes which were based on our assessed house value so it cost me but I considered that an investment in my kids' future.

There is no way I would have been able to pay for that house while simultaneously maintaining another residence and my wife did not work, at least whatever money she made in her part-time job never was contributed to household expenses so it would be totally up to me to cover it. There is no way I could.

I had the commitment to the kids, not the wife. So I waited until the kids were out of high school.
New Ah, gotcha.
     I love seeing Trump's lawyer get smacked down - (crazy) - (10)
         Amen! The bastards are always trying to extend the time of the ruling. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         2 weeks later - (crazy) - (8)
             2 weeks not smoking is progress and will get easier with time. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (7)
                 It's over. - (crazy) - (6)
                     Isn't that what some of that stuff was originally created for? -NT - (drook)
                     OK, so this may be a stupid question, but feels like it has to be asked. - (CRConrad) - (2)
                         Kids/ finances/ house - (crazy) - (1)
                             Ah, gotcha. -NT - (CRConrad)
                     Which doesn't mean I don't really really want - (crazy) - (1)
                         We had to take the car keys off Dad. - (static)

I'm sure when this came out, it was better than whatever else was out. Want to play chess with me, son? No way, Dad.
72 ms