IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Carry to expound?
I think it's a value to watch this for women because maybe they'd have a better understanding of guys and how to adjust behavior based on that. Guys, not so much. If they haven't figured it out by the time they can read then they're not going to figure it out.
New I have travelled extensively and have found that females of many cultures
white,other ethnicitys have a somewhat direct approach to meeting and enjoying men. white women from south africa resemble white american women on how to chose mates. In the rest of the world the ladies have similar to what the uk ladies use "you want to get leg over" of course all of my experience was in the prior to AIDS era. Things may have changed since I went off the market 35 years ago.
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     Society is doomed - (crazy) - (9)
         I'm not going to base any of my worldview on something tagged "@hoe_math" - (drook) - (7)
             Yes, it's a crappy horrible name - (crazy) - (6)
                 I've seen a different version of those criteria - (drook) - (5)
                     25 minutes isn't worth it - (crazy) - (4)
                         white american women anyway but who cares about them? :-) -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                             Carry to expound? - (crazy) - (1)
                                 I have travelled extensively and have found that females of many cultures - (boxley)
                         Even if it "works" ... - (drook)
         Meh. - (Another Scott)

Does this make any sense to you?
68 ms