IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New 25 minutes isn't worth it
My viewpoint and attitude is worth less than 25 minutes. Got it.

The stats, which I've learned not to point out because you won't follow up, are worthless. You have no intention of actually learning something. Got it.

It doesn't matter to us. We're happily married and our lives are not affected by this. We will die before the societal impact is felt.

You didn't live the life I did. You had the perfect marriage. You still do. Good for you. Most of the rest of us didn't. And it fits perfect. Oh well. You've got daughters. I suggest you watch that video and then decide if you want to send it to them. It's a lesson. Some people learn and others don't.

Edit: it's just not some. That's 6 ft six figure is based on easily researched online dating stats. Women filter on those sites and those sites are representative of the vast majority of women right now. Once they find a guy that they think they might marry, it increases their minimum attitude. They find a guy that sleeps with them and thinks that they can marry him. But that guy is just looking for the next woman. It's a huge change from a few years ago. They are chasing the top few. I'm 5'7. I would not stand a chance in this dating market. Neither would you.
Expand Edited by crazy Jan. 3, 2024, 06:27:52 PM EST
New white american women anyway but who cares about them? :-)
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Carry to expound?
I think it's a value to watch this for women because maybe they'd have a better understanding of guys and how to adjust behavior based on that. Guys, not so much. If they haven't figured it out by the time they can read then they're not going to figure it out.
New I have travelled extensively and have found that females of many cultures
white,other ethnicitys have a somewhat direct approach to meeting and enjoying men. white women from south africa resemble white american women on how to chose mates. In the rest of the world the ladies have similar to what the uk ladies use "you want to get leg over" of course all of my experience was in the prior to AIDS era. Things may have changed since I went off the market 35 years ago.
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Even if it "works" ...
Those systems are based on getting a date. If all you care about is getting someone, maybe it helps. But I met a specific person, who isn't a "standard" version of one of the cells in the graph.

Where most of the PUA culture completely fails is that they never talk about the universally unattractive trait that so man of these guys absolutely reek of: desperation. Mix that with anger and unearned sense of entitlement and that's the typical incel.
--

Drew
     Society is doomed - (crazy) - (9)
         I'm not going to base any of my worldview on something tagged "@hoe_math" - (drook) - (7)
             Yes, it's a crappy horrible name - (crazy) - (6)
                 I've seen a different version of those criteria - (drook) - (5)
                     25 minutes isn't worth it - (crazy) - (4)
                         white american women anyway but who cares about them? :-) -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                             Carry to expound? - (crazy) - (1)
                                 I have travelled extensively and have found that females of many cultures - (boxley)
                         Even if it "works" ... - (drook)
         Meh. - (Another Scott)

Considering that all you're risking is the $15 co-payment, there's no harm in giving him a shot at it.
79 ms