IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Inside Story of How Trump’s “Body Guy” Tried and Failed to Order a Massive Military Withdrawal
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2023/11/the-inside-story-of-how-trumps-body-guy-tried-to-order-a-massive-military-withdrawal

Trump’s backers will likely read this story and see yet another example of the “deep state” thwarting the president on an issue important to him and the people who elected him. But in reality, the episode demonstrated once again that the president of the United States couldn’t get the people he appointed to carry out his policies because he couldn’t be bothered to learn how to implement them. As soon as he realized an Afghanistan withdrawal would require more work than having McEntee scribble up a note, he dropped it entirely.
scary stuff
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New And again I have to ask ...
Why did none of these people do anything about it at the time?
--

Drew
New Fear
Once you are a position of it all crashing down, you do everything possible to avoid that.

What is my family worth? And then you go along to get along.

When I was in that position I realized my family could go to jail for a very long time or I can admit to anything they want. These people are right before that position. How long can I skate before it all comes crashing down so I admitted to everything to drop their charges.

M told me she wanted to run. The only reason she didn't run is because she didn't have the keys for the van. I had them in my bag. I hid them. If she grabbed and ran at this moment she would be running for the rest of her life. So I hid them. She was pissed when she found out. It was worth it.
Expand Edited by crazy Nov. 10, 2023, 01:15:50 PM EST
     Inside Story of How Trump’s “Body Guy” Tried and Failed to Order a Massive Military Withdrawal - (boxley) - (2)
         And again I have to ask ... - (drook) - (1)
             Fear - (crazy)

It'll be gradual, but faster than you expect. One day it won't be there, and the next day you'll be surprised at just how fast it still isn't.
51 ms