IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Delay, double post
People with CDLs get drug tested at least a few times a year and often far more. They have different rules about how they have to behave in the case of drinking and driving versus the rest of the population.

Their livelihood depends on being a safe dependable driver and also there are levels of CDL, endorsements, that allow people to drive larger vehicles with air brakes.

As much as I am for anybody being allowed personal use of anything, I am simultaneously supportive of restricting the hell out of anyone who has ever been caught with a DUI. Personal use means you stay home and don't threaten anybody on the road.
Collapse Edited by crazy March 1, 2023, 10:51:11 AM EST
Yes, that's is what it is
People with CDLs get drug tested at least a few times a year and often far more. They have different rules about how they have to behave in the case of drinking and driving versus the rest of the population.

Their livelihood depends on being a safe dependable driver and also there are levels of CDL, endorsements, that allow people to drive larger vehicles with air brakes.

As much as I am for anybody being allowed personal use of anything, I am simultaneously supportive of restricting the hell out of anyone who has ever been caught with a DUI. Personal use means you stay home and don't threaten anybody on the road.
     Stupid moronic nephew just totaled my car - (crazy) - (7)
         I have rules about that as well, the list of people who can drive one of mine is small - (boxley) - (6)
             "cdl" = "Commercial Driver's License", or...? -NT - (CRConrad) - (5)
                 Yes, that's is what it is - (crazy) - (3)
                     first time conviction for driving under the influence lose cdl for 5 years - (boxley) - (2)
                         WorsE, hopefully. WorsT comes later. -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                             worst is about all the driver could afford to eat -NT - (boxley)
                 Delay, double post - (crazy)

Three rings for the elven-kings under the sky
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone.
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.

One Ring to rule them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to bring them all
and
in
the
darkness
bind
them

68 ms