IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Stupid moronic nephew just totaled my car
I loved that car. That was a 96 Honda Accord that could possibly outlast me. But not today. My stupid nephew just totaled it. And laid the groundwork. I will never loan a vehicle to anyone else ever again. Sorry, if you were visiting me and thought you could have a vehicle, those days are over. You will have to rent a car because you can't have mine.
New I have rules about that as well, the list of people who can drive one of mine is small
and both of them have cdl's
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New "cdl" = "Commercial Driver's License", or...?
New Yes, that's is what it is
People with CDLs get drug tested at least a few times a year and often far more. They have different rules about how they have to behave in the case of drinking and driving versus the rest of the population.

Their livelihood depends on being a safe dependable driver and also there are levels of CDL, endorsements, that allow people to drive larger vehicles with air brakes.

As much as I am for anybody being allowed personal use of anything, I am simultaneously supportive of restricting the hell out of anyone who has ever been caught with a DUI. Personal use means you stay home and don't threaten anybody on the road.
New first time conviction for driving under the influence lose cdl for 5 years
that means a career change usually for the worst.
New WorsE, hopefully. WorsT comes later.
New worst is about all the driver could afford to eat
New Delay, double post
People with CDLs get drug tested at least a few times a year and often far more. They have different rules about how they have to behave in the case of drinking and driving versus the rest of the population.

Their livelihood depends on being a safe dependable driver and also there are levels of CDL, endorsements, that allow people to drive larger vehicles with air brakes.

As much as I am for anybody being allowed personal use of anything, I am simultaneously supportive of restricting the hell out of anyone who has ever been caught with a DUI. Personal use means you stay home and don't threaten anybody on the road.
Expand Edited by crazy March 1, 2023, 10:51:11 AM EST
     Stupid moronic nephew just totaled my car - (crazy) - (7)
         I have rules about that as well, the list of people who can drive one of mine is small - (boxley) - (6)
             "cdl" = "Commercial Driver's License", or...? -NT - (CRConrad) - (5)
                 Yes, that's is what it is - (crazy) - (3)
                     first time conviction for driving under the influence lose cdl for 5 years - (boxley) - (2)
                         WorsE, hopefully. WorsT comes later. -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                             worst is about all the driver could afford to eat -NT - (boxley)
                 Delay, double post - (crazy)

It's their own fault! If they wanted to break the law without consequences, they should have gone into banking.
91 ms