IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Mildly curious: WTF are we talking about? (I only know a bobber as a kind of motorcycle.)
New Lauren Boebert
She is one of the stupidest and most despised QAnon Trumpists in the House of Representatives.
New pics
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Ah, her. Yeah, thanks guys, know (more or less vaguely) of her, just didn't get the eke-name.
(That's the opposite of a nickname, for those who didn't know.)

I say "more or less vaguely" because I often get those crazy right-wing harpies a little mixed up; Boebert, Greene... Wossname of that one who was so loud a few years ago, Michelle SomethingAsian? Sorry, didn't mean to get misogynistic here; the blokes are also prone to blend together into an amorphous mass of mindless screeching. Only in suit and tie in stead of a dress.
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who Apparently Still Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
New Bachmann isn't there any more.
Boebert is still close. It may still be a while before we know the final House and Senate results.

Cheers,
Scott.
     looks like bobber will have to do her bobbin on onlyfans -NT - (boxley) - (10)
         Seems more her speed -NT - (drook)
         Mildly curious: WTF are we talking about? (I only know a bobber as a kind of motorcycle.) -NT - (CRConrad) - (4)
             Lauren Boebert - (Andrew Grygus)
             pics - (boxley)
             Ah, her. Yeah, thanks guys, know (more or less vaguely) of her, just didn't get the eke-name. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                 Bachmann isn't there any more. - (Another Scott)
         @!#?@! -NT - (scoenye) - (3)
             She won - (crazy) - (2)
                 Colorado definitely has extremers. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                     Yeah, it's dangerous - (crazy)

See. All my little jokes have layers upon layers.
103 ms