IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New @!#?@!
New She won
This was never expected to be a competitive race. It's amazing that her opponent got as close as he did. And the next time she'll actually campaign since this time she thought it was a gimmie.

Colorado is truly a purple state. It used to be a serious red state. So the blue people showed up when pot became legal ( along with all the smart people to man the tech industries that were growing in it) and pushed it to purple. Those red people hate those blue people. There's no such thing as an actual purple person. It's simply signifies an area of the country at war with itself.

I'm glad I got out of there. It was starting to feel dangerous.
New Colorado definitely has extremers.
Last night, 5 killed and at least 18 injured at a gay bar in Colorado springs.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Yeah, it's dangerous
I grew up in the mid '70s with the Rocky horror picture show on South Street in Philadelphia. This was the most gay/ transvestite positive environment you could possibly imagine. It was an outlier.

I had to travel through my white bread suburbia who would kill me for this attitude to show up on South Street. I celebrated and danced every night. I wasn't gay but I was open-minded. So this was a hell of an environment to grow up in. That was 9th grade on.

This attitude would get me killed in Denver right now. I hang out at the laundromat and hear people talk about their plots to kill all the non-Christians. It's normal for them. I had to get the hell out of there.

At least at this point I have two sets of washers and dryers.
     looks like bobber will have to do her bobbin on onlyfans -NT - (boxley) - (10)
         Seems more her speed -NT - (drook)
         Mildly curious: WTF are we talking about? (I only know a bobber as a kind of motorcycle.) -NT - (CRConrad) - (4)
             Lauren Boebert - (Andrew Grygus)
             pics - (boxley)
             Ah, her. Yeah, thanks guys, know (more or less vaguely) of her, just didn't get the eke-name. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                 Bachmann isn't there any more. - (Another Scott)
         @!#?@! -NT - (scoenye) - (3)
             She won - (crazy) - (2)
                 Colorado definitely has extremers. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                     Yeah, it's dangerous - (crazy)

Those bastards!
47 ms