IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I meant the cliche of all the Nazi war criminals also ending up in Argentina and Brazil.
Expand Edited by CRConrad Aug. 28, 2022, 02:21:10 PM EDT
New Oh, yes!
And they did not become farm workers.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     Argentine Party Platter - (Andrew Grygus) - (14)
         Looks good. For sure, no two bytes will be alike. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         I would have thought there would be more spice - (drook) - (12)
             Re: I would have thought there would be more spice - (Andrew Grygus) - (11)
                 I guess their international immigration history has more influence than regional - (drook) - (10)
                     Right now population is about 79% European . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (9)
                         If Harry S. Truman had not signed the Displaced Persons Act of 1948... - (a6l6e6x) - (8)
                             👍 -NT - (Another Scott)
                             Was Argentina exceptionally welcoming, or just didn't have the structure to refuse? -NT - (drook) - (6)
                                 Re: Was Argentina exceptionally welcoming, or just didn't have the structure to refuse? - (a6l6e6x) - (5)
                                     Welcoming of people both of the right kind and the wrong... -NT - (CRConrad) - (4)
                                         People of the right *were* the wrong kind -NT - (drook)
                                         Well, these were people that did not want to go back to the Soviet Union. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                                             I meant the cliche of all the Nazi war criminals also ending up in Argentina and Brazil. -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                 Oh, yes! - (a6l6e6x)

Get the ball in the pocket!
45 ms