IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: doggie goulash which was…
Getting real close to the Four Yorkshiremen here.

cordially,
New we was so poor that we gleaned picked out gardens for soup
when dad was a wonder bread truck driver we lived on dayolds all week and had boiled fish and potatoes for supper on sunday

a sorry ass half dead calf lived in our bath tub filled with straw for a month to stay warm and get over the scours (running shits)

In fifth grade wore size 40 ragged dress pants given to us with the bottoms rolled up and twine to hold them around my waist. During the massive long UAW strikes back in the day.

have more will fire when ready :-)
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Not me, but my dad
My grandfather was a fisherman. I don't think he ever made money doing it, but it's how he fed the family. My father grew up eating so much trout that to the day he died he couldn't stand the smell of fish. And until he was an adult, he thought it was because his dad liked fish.
--

Drew
New There are poor stories and there are horror stories.
I know I don't qualify for either. And I'm very happy about that.

I had poor moments. I had horrible moments. But I was incredibly advantaged compared to 99% of the population.

And I didn't grow up in the era of local war. That is a totally different story.
New Four Yorkshiremen? Fucking amateurs, living in luxury on the bottom of a lake.
     Refrigerator triage - (rcareaga) - (18)
         My fridge is jammed to the gills . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
         Refrigerators need air flow. Freezers should be packed. - (crazy) - (16)
             my youngest kid is 25, none of them in their lifetimes ever ate anything left over from a meal - (boxley) - (15)
                 I practically live on leftovers. - (Andrew Grygus) - (14)
                     now occationally I make a pot of cajun red beans or chili and eat those - (boxley)
                     Yeah, M does these huge recipes - (crazy) - (10)
                         Same here - (drook) - (9)
                             What's wtih all this "I don't eat leftovers, you don't eat leftovers" stuff? - (CRConrad) - (8)
                                 Wow that was some trauma - (crazy) - (7)
                                     doggie goulash which was a simply hot boiled hot dogs dropped in red sauce with bad boiled potatoes - (boxley) - (6)
                                         My father liked meat well done - (drook)
                                         Re: doggie goulash which was… - (rcareaga) - (4)
                                             we was so poor that we gleaned picked out gardens for soup - (boxley) - (1)
                                                 Not me, but my dad - (drook)
                                             There are poor stories and there are horror stories. - (crazy)
                                             Four Yorkshiremen? Fucking amateurs, living in luxury on the bottom of a lake. -NT - (CRConrad)
                     A couple of years ago. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                         That's definitely one capital too many: - (CRConrad)

At times I feel uncomfortably sure that I was a sysadmin by trade.
100 ms