IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New A couple of years ago.
A couple of friends arrived from Los Vegas, with only a couple hours notice. They rushed out here to sell a couple of prime cemetery plots they had inherited to some Armenians. Armenians are desperate for prestigious plots in Hollywood Hills and similar locations. The money was good, and financed a trip to England.

Not having any prep time, I selected from my refrigerator and carefully reheated. Cooked up some rice to go with it. I apologized that I didn't have time to make anything new.

Peggy: Wait! This is how you eat here? This is your leftovers?

Me: Well, yes.

Peggy: Hell, I'm moving in!

P.S. A joke in Armenia is that Armenia is the only country with two Capitals, Yerevan and Glendale, California.
Expand Edited by Andrew Grygus July 12, 2022, 05:02:37 PM EDT
New That's definitely one capital too many:
The C in "Capital".
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who Apparently Still Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
     Refrigerator triage - (rcareaga) - (18)
         My fridge is jammed to the gills . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
         Refrigerators need air flow. Freezers should be packed. - (crazy) - (16)
             my youngest kid is 25, none of them in their lifetimes ever ate anything left over from a meal - (boxley) - (15)
                 I practically live on leftovers. - (Andrew Grygus) - (14)
                     now occationally I make a pot of cajun red beans or chili and eat those - (boxley)
                     Yeah, M does these huge recipes - (crazy) - (10)
                         Same here - (drook) - (9)
                             What's wtih all this "I don't eat leftovers, you don't eat leftovers" stuff? - (CRConrad) - (8)
                                 Wow that was some trauma - (crazy) - (7)
                                     doggie goulash which was a simply hot boiled hot dogs dropped in red sauce with bad boiled potatoes - (boxley) - (6)
                                         My father liked meat well done - (drook)
                                         Re: doggie goulash which was… - (rcareaga) - (4)
                                             we was so poor that we gleaned picked out gardens for soup - (boxley) - (1)
                                                 Not me, but my dad - (drook)
                                             There are poor stories and there are horror stories. - (crazy)
                                             Four Yorkshiremen? Fucking amateurs, living in luxury on the bottom of a lake. -NT - (CRConrad)
                     A couple of years ago. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                         That's definitely one capital too many: - (CRConrad)

He's using his E.T. powers!
99 ms