IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Dad was on a motorcycle or bicycle?
Going over the front on a motorcycle is hard.

Or maybe I'm unusual, because my instinct when the front really dives is to back off the brakes. If your panic response is to grab it harder that could do it.

Here's a tip: Never put all four fingers on the brake. That easy you can still keep a hold of the handlebar while letting off the brakes. I've seen lots of bikes that have a 2-finger brake lever to enforce this behavior.
--

Drew
Expand Edited by drook March 1, 2022, 08:46:53 AM EST
New Bicycle. My dad was way too careful to ever ride a motorcycle
It looks like my next toy will be quad runner. I still want to get to the bottom of the beach and back up without too much effort. But it looks like I'll need gasoline for that.
     Pedego element electric bike - (crazy) - (17)
         Seeing her do that would terrify me -NT - (drook) - (1)
             It did -NT - (crazy)
         Thank for the pointer. Good luck, be careful! -NT - (Another Scott)
         Ride safely! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         On a real motorcycle, you want to use the front brake - (scoenye) - (12)
             Grey area - (drook) - (2)
                 Key part is the last sentence - (scoenye) - (1)
                     On a motorcycle, yes - (drook)
             On a bicycle too. That "Use the rear brake!" BS is... Well, BS. -NT - (CRConrad) - (8)
                 I don't claim to be competent - (crazy) - (7)
                     Dad was on a motorcycle or bicycle? - (drook) - (1)
                         Bicycle. My dad was way too careful to ever ride a motorcycle - (crazy)
                     Can't see why a flight should be necessary. Are you saying... - (CRConrad) - (4)
                         Seriously? - (crazy) - (3)
                             "Figured it out" -- you mean your name? Yeah, I'm pretty sure I remember. - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                 Haven't read that one - (crazy) - (1)
                                     It's a sequel, so no use reading it before the first one. (Which was really good.) -NT - (CRConrad)

My other car is a unicycle.
166 ms