IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Not quite there yet
If Verizon handed you a phone that only does CDMA, you still can't take it to ATT. And the other way around with a GSM only device. The upper end models can handle both systems these days, but the low end phones may not.

It may work better with the secondary carriers if they have contracts with Verizon and ATT/T-Mobile.
New I stopped thinking about that years ago
There is a certain entry level phone that is simply a requirement to play the game. If someone wants to buy a disposable phone that's their decision.

Sure they still sell locked in flip phones or entry-level second-tier devices. But the next tier up is only $100.
     Samsung Galaxy a32 5G - (crazy) - (29)
         Jo has the "S" version of this phone - (pwhysall) - (11)
             I believe more expensive and not on the plan that I was allowed then it wouldn't have mattered - (crazy) - (10)
                 "on the plan that I was allowed" - (CRConrad) - (9)
                     Part of an accepted contract. - (crazy) - (8)
                         Yeah, but still: The fact that you have to accept such contracts. - (CRConrad) - (7)
                             That's b*******. - (crazy) - (6)
                                 Ah, good. That's just not the picture you get from the outside. - (CRConrad) - (5)
                                     I buy my own device, then get service from somebody else. - (InThane) - (4)
                                         A guy who worked at one of the biggest phone and Internet providers in Finland (actually... - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                             This would be a reasonable opinion a few years back. - (crazy) - (2)
                                                 Not quite there yet - (scoenye) - (1)
                                                     I stopped thinking about that years ago - (crazy)
         You know that smart phones using Android are less safe than iPhones. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             Yes I'm aware - (crazy)
         "I'll trust the cell tower (not like I have a choice) but not the random Wi-Fi." - (CRConrad) - (1)
             I don't trust my own network - (crazy)
         And here's a good reason to avoid Samsung phones across the board - (crazy) - (12)
             Can't see anything particularly bad about that. - (CRConrad) - (11)
                 Ack. Spit. Need a shower. CRC is 100% right - (pwhysall) - (5)
                     The only mystery is why you don't realise that more often. As in, all the time. -NT - (CRConrad)
                     Unless you have more information than me, you are merely mistaken and he is not right - (crazy) - (3)
                         Can you not delete the game app? - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                             No game apps here - (crazy) - (1)
                                 Nerfing the desktop is stupid - (drook)
                 Questions - (drook) - (3)
                     Yup, seems I misread that last bit because I'd skimmed the rest a little too fast. - (CRConrad) - (2)
                         I can easily tell the difference - (crazy)
                         18 seconds - (crazy)
                 And then I remembered what this spiel reminded me of - (crazy)

It's Howdy Doody Time!
71 ms