IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New dang, dang, No way to NJ 7/6 :(
between the kid on the electronic leash and the only support guy 24*7*365 and a lack of funds due to maintaining 3 residences I cant get there from here.
Next year in New Joisey,
thanx,
bill
TAM ARIS QUAM ARMIPOTENS
New Sucks...
...but it'll be great having you next year...and it was great having you last as well.

The oranges were good!
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Well - I'll see you next year as well, then...

Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.
New Hope I will be there then
That is getting close to when I will be moving...

Cheers,
Ben
"... I couldn't see how anyone could be educated by this self-propagating system in which people pass exams, teach others to pass exams, but nobody knows anything."
--Richard Feynman
New Unfortunately, same here
The wife is now officially Unable to Travel. Spent six hours in the emergency room Friday getting her re-hydrated. She's had all-day morning sickness for the past month-and-a-half, and couldn't keep anything down, including the nausea meds, starting after dinner Thursday. By Friday afternoon, she got dizzy trying to stand up. When they checked her vitals at the ER, everything looked good while she was sitting, but her BP and pulse both went up about 30 points when she stood up.

I learned the word "orthostatic." Apparently, the dehydration caused her blood volume to drop. When she stood up, her heart went crazy trying to keep some of it up in her head. She's fine now, for "still sick most of the day but able to keep stuff down eventually" values of "fine".

So IOW we won't be travelling anywhere for a while. Next year, we'll try not to be pregnant.
===
Microsoft offers them the one thing most business people will pay any price for - the ability to say "we had no choice - everyone's doing it that way." -- [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=38978|Andrew Grygus]
New Big bummer...
....but I may make it to Cleveland sometime before the end of summer.

I'll let you know.
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Cool, we'll be here
Maybe this time do a cookout at the casa.
===
Microsoft offers them the one thing most business people will pay any price for - the ability to say "we had no choice - everyone's doing it that way." -- [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=38978|Andrew Grygus]
New Re: Big bummer...
Cleveland..... Cleveland....

GEEZ... I could swing by on the way back to meet ya... along with Scott... if he were to agree...

Of course he ain;t called or e-mailed me lately to confirm what's going on...

greg, curley95@attbi.com -- REMEMBER ED CURRY!!!
New That would be Most Cool(tm)
The back yard is ready for some grillin'
===
New Sorry, I've been out of town
I confirmed that yes, Yendor does exist, too.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New As I've confirmed...
...That admin likes Black & Tan's, and gets loopy verra easily. :)
-YendorMike

What if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?
- Jimmy Buffett, June 20, 2002, Tinley Park
     dang, dang, No way to NJ 7/6 :( - (boxley) - (10)
         Sucks... - (bepatient)
         Well - I'll see you next year as well, then... -NT - (imric)
         Hope I will be there then - (ben_tilly)
         Unfortunately, same here - (drewk) - (6)
             Big bummer... - (bepatient) - (5)
                 Cool, we'll be here - (drewk)
                 Re: Big bummer... - (folkert) - (3)
                     That would be Most Cool(tm) - (drewk)
                     Sorry, I've been out of town - (admin) - (1)
                         As I've confirmed... - (Yendor)

We don't think of it as a rebellion. We call it "heavily armed stress leave."
47 ms