IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Well, I’ve had two doses of happy juice now
…first time when they reamed out the cardiac plumbing five years ago, and now for this. I would say “impressed” rather than “enjoyed,” since as drook has observed, the high itself, experienced in real time, was prevented from reaching the memory registers.

Should I ever have occasion to “do” fentanyl again, I’d like the dosage and delivery to be overseen in a clinical setting by someone who does this for a living and has a credential to prove it, because I seem to recall reading of some high-profile suboptimal results when it’s been administered or self-administered by amateurs.

cordially,
New Well no s***. Euphoria that can kill you.
Every time I've ever had a state-sponsored shot that I enjoyed I realized that if I attempted to do this on my own it could kill me. There was a time when I had a dislocated shoulder. They gave me drugs that allowed me not to freak out when they shoved my shoulder back in. Then I asked them if I could have a cigarette. They said have your cigarette here. While I was smoking my cigarette I made annoying comments to people walking in. I was inappropriate. So the emergency room personnel shot me up with a narcotics antagonist to make me less of an a******. My pain level shot up but I knew it was no longer commenting on the people as they walked into the emergency room. It worked out for everyone except me. That moment sucked.
     Aw, crap - (rcareaga) - (24)
         It's a shitty job, but somebody's gotta do it... - (InThane)
         They need the drugs for the prep - (malraux) - (1)
             I saw what you did there. -NT - (rcareaga)
         at least you will have personal proof that there isnt 50lbs of rancid fat in yer colon -NT - (boxley)
         Good title - (crazy)
         Best of luck - (pwhysall) - (1)
             With a pencil?? - (rcareaga)
         :-( Good luck!! -NT - (Another Scott)
         Boy-howdy! Them’s some drugs! - (rcareaga) - (9)
             I don't understand the value of drugs that you don't remember the trip -NT - (drook) - (8)
                 Re: I don't understand the value of drugs that you don't remember the trip - (rcareaga) - (7)
                     For a medical procedure, sure - (drook) - (5)
                         Depends - (rcareaga) - (3)
                             This is sounding like you really enjoy narcotics and you didn't realize that in the past - (crazy) - (2)
                                 Well, I’ve had two doses of happy juice now - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                     Well no s***. Euphoria that can kill you. - (crazy)
                         perhaps those who choose that method of recreation is to escape the horror of the present - (boxley)
                     M wants to travel to CA. - (crazy)
         All’s well that ends well - (rcareaga) - (3)
             Woot! Working plumbing is very important!! -NT - (Another Scott)
             All’s well when the end's well -NT - (drook)
             And, you're apparently well-ended! - (malraux)
         Synchronicity - (drook) - (1)
             :)! -NT - (a6l6e6x)

If I bought someone a G5 and they did this to it, I'd break their face.
82 ms