Methinks there exist just now some (improbable but possible overhaul of the steady [-]-slope since (~1968 +/- by my sextant).
As we are amidst unprecedented and acute turmoil, predictions can only echo a departed friend's fav exclamation, You SIlly!
Yet when a one tots-up a personal list (from some knowledge of) what is broken: (physically aka) infrastructure,
repairs omitted for decades etc. and (mentally) cf. all past characterizations of our absence of honor, ethics or
truthiness aka Character..

Fixing a Country on a slope asymptotic --> [Shit-hole list] # X, a country wherein some ~40% demonstrate ignorance so great
that they be unteachable-by-design of their fantasies: well, you know..

We must cultivate more antidotes to circular-worries of the type, "the Sky is falling, Chicken Little'?", I wot.
(Believe it all becomes easier for those who had already overcome the National-soporific: I Need More Stuff).
That has always seemed the strongest evidence of a total misunderstanding of what Wealth actually should mean.

Carrion ..sometimes it's Life-affirming :-) But needs first: a real *SHOCK!!* to awaken to unususpected opportunity.
LIff ..ever sucks. The stick which is always too, the carrot? (I hope it works this way!)