IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Read it yourself
That says what happens if the Electoral College doesn't reach a majority vote. I'm saying they can ignore the voters and replace the electors before the College votes.
--

Drew
Collapse Edited by drook Sept. 23, 2020, 11:09:15 PM EDT
Read it yourself
That says what happens if the Electoral College doesn't reach a majority vote. I'm saying they can ignore the voters and choose electors who will vote Trump.
--

Drew
     What could possibly go wrong? - (rcareaga) - (19)
         Re: What could possibly go wrong? - (boxley) - (18)
             we are fortunate indeed, here - (rcareaga) - (2)
                 you are and thank you -NT - (boxley)
                 Speaking of encyclopædic.. - (Ashton)
             Congress only needs to be Republican led on 11/4 (or thereabouts) - (drook) - (14)
                 reread the document - (boxley) - (13)
                     Read it yourself - (drook)
                     Not for that they aren't in control. - (malraux) - (11)
                         Ah, but the New congress would decide. - (Another Scott) - (10)
                             Better, but ... - (drook) - (9)
                                 the house can vote to disenfrachise the electors as discussed in 2k -NT - (boxley) - (8)
                                     Details? -NT - (drook) - (7)
                                         via objection - (boxley) - (6)
                                             That only works if the Republicans deliberate - (drook) - (5)
                                                 first the state courts would rule on the matter - (boxley) - (4)
                                                     Explain your timeline - (drook) - (3)
                                                         currently Republican controlled, but vote blue, decide to appoint new Electors - (boxley) - (2)
                                                             I hope that's true - (drook) - (1)
                                                                 gotta remember the rats will start abandoning USS Donny once the election looks to go south - (boxley)

Who?
175 ms