IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New 'K: more
Heh..
Manfred is a er, Tone Poem; music by Robert Schumann, text by Lord Byron
for Actors, Soloists, Chorus and Orchestra, reading from Columbia™ 2-record set M2L-245.
[Sir Thomas Beecham conducting the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and BBC Chorus]
And yes it is a Collector's find: a remarkable friend cadged this copy way-back; I do hope that Someone has transferred this.
to transistors By Now, lest this stirring-tale /superb acting--become as dead as 'democracy' in our current asylum.

(I posted a similar description, I Do recall fershure), gave the specs, with comments upon Manfred's Quest -->
Underworld--to save his beloved Astarte, etc. "Old Man, it is not so hard to die".
This in context* of: Something /something--too lazy to turn loose Google onto its ∑-All & Everything on IWE.

* Have a book, Within The Context of No Context [George W. S. Trow] recommended IIRC by our tseliot fan:
"This elegant little book is essential reading for anyone interested in the demise, the terminal silliness, of our culture". [NYT book review]
THIS was ©1980, 1981 ... [optional: !!!] == our n-decades' same-slope decline is Alive! and now the rotting-smell has diffused everywhere.

(Hope your little grey cells improve with latest vitamin-like nostrums; as it should be better than my Set)
..though I can still spel sodium-ethyl-mercuri-thiosalicylate sans stuttering (Believe that is/was Mercurochrome or Merthiolate)

Have thus-far escaped the (physical) route --> local Perdition thus that FINAL/momentary query After that:
[is there Anything Here], Afterwards? ... moi, MOI! w.t.f Are You? and like that.

So Then: what have You Learned?? ..since earlier you were noticing stuff-going-On?
Has The Final-Orange-Menace noticeably fried ... any pieces of the jelloware? {yet}

Cheers,
moi
New Re: 'K: more
Ash,
Thanks for priming my feeble mind. I guess my next step is to RTFM or book in this case (Within the Context...). I have been filling my neurons with pablum from David Mcraney and Malcolm Gladwell - wowser, no? Glad you are still on the planet and challenging weak minds such as yours truly. Besume mucho.

Dan
Just a few thoughts,

Dan
     Orwell on the Future--June, 1949 via Esquire - (Ashton) - (11)
         Re: Orwell on the Future--June, 1949 via Esquire - (danreck) - (10)
             OT: Good to hear from you! - (a6l6e6x) - (6)
                 Re: OT: Good to hear from you! - (danreck) - (5)
                     *Ahem* Dan.. - (Ashton) - (4)
                         Re: *Ahem* Dan.. - (danreck) - (3)
                             Wtf? You tried to parse Ashton? - (crazy)
                             'K: more - (Ashton) - (1)
                                 Re: 'K: more - (danreck)
             I think we got de-sensitised to the real idea of "Big Brother". - (static) - (1)
                 In the B&W movie version.. - (Ashton)
             Good to see you again! - (malraux)

Eight Megs And Constantly Swapping
58 ms