IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New *Ahem* Dan..
So then ..did you ever score the 2-LP set of Manfred ? [Lord Byron et al]

(^This^ is a cousin of the Indian's Memory skit):
Paleface + Indian friend meet, depart after a mention of eggs for breakfast P. says How! in parting
Years later they bump into each other. P says, How! Indain replies 'scrambled' [Runs..]

So then, as we all look for Existential-spin amidst 'The most dangerous man-child in world history'
We still offer world-class tripe here--shaken not stirred.
dew drop in and twist the yarn a bit towards --> 4-D, eh? ;^>
New Re: *Ahem* Dan..
??????????? This reference is so obtuse you've stumped me! I am too proud to Goggle it. Hope you have been well these past few decades.
Just a few thoughts,

Dan
New Wtf? You tried to parse Ashton?
No no no no no. It doesn't work that way. It's kind of like poetry. Just go with the flow and get a feeling out of it.
New 'K: more
Heh..
Manfred is a er, Tone Poem; music by Robert Schumann, text by Lord Byron
for Actors, Soloists, Chorus and Orchestra, reading from Columbia™ 2-record set M2L-245.
[Sir Thomas Beecham conducting the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and BBC Chorus]
And yes it is a Collector's find: a remarkable friend cadged this copy way-back; I do hope that Someone has transferred this.
to transistors By Now, lest this stirring-tale /superb acting--become as dead as 'democracy' in our current asylum.

(I posted a similar description, I Do recall fershure), gave the specs, with comments upon Manfred's Quest -->
Underworld--to save his beloved Astarte, etc. "Old Man, it is not so hard to die".
This in context* of: Something /something--too lazy to turn loose Google onto its ∑-All & Everything on IWE.

* Have a book, Within The Context of No Context [George W. S. Trow] recommended IIRC by our tseliot fan:
"This elegant little book is essential reading for anyone interested in the demise, the terminal silliness, of our culture". [NYT book review]
THIS was ©1980, 1981 ... [optional: !!!] == our n-decades' same-slope decline is Alive! and now the rotting-smell has diffused everywhere.

(Hope your little grey cells improve with latest vitamin-like nostrums; as it should be better than my Set)
..though I can still spel sodium-ethyl-mercuri-thiosalicylate sans stuttering (Believe that is/was Mercurochrome or Merthiolate)

Have thus-far escaped the (physical) route --> local Perdition thus that FINAL/momentary query After that:
[is there Anything Here], Afterwards? ... moi, MOI! w.t.f Are You? and like that.

So Then: what have You Learned?? ..since earlier you were noticing stuff-going-On?
Has The Final-Orange-Menace noticeably fried ... any pieces of the jelloware? {yet}

Cheers,
moi
New Re: 'K: more
Ash,
Thanks for priming my feeble mind. I guess my next step is to RTFM or book in this case (Within the Context...). I have been filling my neurons with pablum from David Mcraney and Malcolm Gladwell - wowser, no? Glad you are still on the planet and challenging weak minds such as yours truly. Besume mucho.

Dan
Just a few thoughts,

Dan
     Orwell on the Future--June, 1949 via Esquire - (Ashton) - (11)
         Re: Orwell on the Future--June, 1949 via Esquire - (danreck) - (10)
             OT: Good to hear from you! - (a6l6e6x) - (6)
                 Re: OT: Good to hear from you! - (danreck) - (5)
                     *Ahem* Dan.. - (Ashton) - (4)
                         Re: *Ahem* Dan.. - (danreck) - (3)
                             Wtf? You tried to parse Ashton? - (crazy)
                             'K: more - (Ashton) - (1)
                                 Re: 'K: more - (danreck)
             I think we got de-sensitised to the real idea of "Big Brother". - (static) - (1)
                 In the B&W movie version.. - (Ashton)
             Good to see you again! - (malraux)

We're... the Three Amigos!
92 ms