IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New No judge.
They were interrogated and threatened, then released. Some were told if they ever attended another protest, they were in big trouble.

This is a test run for the American Gestapo, to demonstrate that nothing will stop these tactics. Indefinite detainment without Miranda or outside communication will be next.

The administration's question, "Do we own enough judges now to get away with this?".

So far, it looks like the answer is, "Yes".
New so we are going to be like canada then
6 months detention without a hearing or notificaton of being held
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Are you implying that makes it OK?
--

Drew
New nope
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Then WTF *I*S* your argument? If you have one, make it -- otherwise, STFU.
Or, preferably: For once in your despicable career as a shitposter, go out and buy a big bucket of decency, so you can then type the words: "No, sorry, as usual I didn't have a point. I just like to disrupt any semblance of rational discussion that threatens to show my Trumpnazi viewpoints are shit."
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who (used to think he) Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
     not posturing or gotchas, embedded reporting inside portland cthouse and embedded outside as well - (boxley) - (21)
         They don't want a solution, they want an excuse -NT - (drook) - (20)
             which side? or both? -NT - (boxley) - (19)
                 Trying not to knee jerk and assume - (drook) - (18)
                     you have folks inside the courthouse whose "mission" such as it is - (boxley) - (17)
                         This wasn't about the feds until they started playing Gestapo - (drook) - (16)
                             from the article I posted it did not seem like they were playing gestapo -NT - (boxley) - (15)
                                 Did the AP embed a reporter with the teams cruising in unmarked vans and disappearing people? -NT - (drook) - (14)
                                     nope, there is a missing persons list in portland? -NT - (boxley) - (13)
                                         The first round was catch-and-release. That makes it ok? -NT - (drook) - (12)
                                             so where did they "disappear" to? if it was to a jail then in front of a judge that not ok? -NT - (boxley) - (11)
                                                 No judge. - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
                                                     so we are going to be like canada then - (boxley) - (3)
                                                         Are you implying that makes it OK? -NT - (drook) - (2)
                                                             nope -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                 Then WTF *I*S* your argument? If you have one, make it -- otherwise, STFU. - (CRConrad)
                                                 precedent - (lincoln) - (5)
                                                     From August 2004 to June 2015 trump wasnt president then, thats why not much concern until now -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                                                         The protests aren't about Trump -NT - (drook) - (3)
                                                             True re many--but he's assurely the gigundo-Example of 'Why-we-Fight', (some: for decades). -NT - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                                 No, really not - (drook) - (1)
                                                                     ~Concur, nice catch: it's the deception-planners who deserve the most obloquy, of whatever age - (Ashton)

Priorities, people. Jeez.
129 ms