IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Echoing DNC talking points is unconvincing.
More of Bernie's supporters voted for Hillary in 2016 than Hillary supporters voted for Obama in 2008. That is a simple, if inconvenient, fact.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New I know ... I still remember how Obama lost by that margin
--

Drew
New Point = missed.
bcnu,
Mikem

New if he picks the right veep it will help
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New *THIS* is *NOT* helping.
by Janet Hook and Evan Halper (LA Times today)

WASHINGTON — Joe Biden confronted the daunting task Wednesday of uniting and energizing a party that has been through a long, divisive primary, and is now distracted by the fears and daily challenges of a global pandemic and world economic collapse.

With Sen. Bernie Sanders’ decision to drop out of the race, Biden is seeking to win over his rival’s loyal band of progressive supporters, many of whom lack enthusiasm for the former vice president and his establishment brand of politics.
Sanders’ exit now allows Biden to work with the Democratic National Committee to raise money. They have plans to launch a joint fundraising committee that can solicit checks from donors in the tens of thousands of dollars. Contributions to the campaign itself have a $2,800 federal limit.
Biden, however, is drawing support from the anti-Trump wing of the GOP: The Lincoln Project, an organization of disaffected Republicans, endorsed Biden on Wednesday.
At a virtual fundraiser, Biden invited former GOP Sen. Chuck Hagel to headline the event with him.

He invited Hagel FFS? In 2020? I hope my kids don't see this. At least one of them will, though. She's lives in LA.

Brilliant start out on the Right foot, Joe.
bcnu,
Mikem

Conservatives rejoice. Bernie's out. - (mmoffitt) - (9)
         Situation reminds of: that [doggerel-poet-wannabe] Rod McKuen's: - (Ashton)
         No they don't! - (a6l6e6x) - (7)
             The messages I'm getting from the Repos are very clear. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                 OTOH.. - (Ashton)
             Echoing DNC talking points is unconvincing. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                 I know ... I still remember how Obama lost by that margin -NT - (drook) - (1)
                     Point = missed. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                 if he picks the right veep it will help -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                     *THIS* is *NOT* helping. - (mmoffitt)

This is also known as CIA-assisted self-determination.
81 ms