IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Indeed: 'twas one___ 'daleross'
a prototypical M$-Shill (verified by Google to places where he had ID'd his affliction). He said it about as starkly, "if it's legal it's ethical". I remembered that well - so rarely does a lackey make such a massive error: revealing the entire house of cards!

Fortunately he received the sequential excoriation that assertion merited. But he served a larger Purpose: that of demonstrating the philosophical underpinnings of that band of barbarians, about whose leader - the following Revealed Truth was recently uttered by one of our very-own Oracles:

Microsoft is a true reflection of Bill Gates' personality - the sleaziest, most unethical, ugliest little rat's ass the world has seen unto this time. -- Andrew Grygus

{sigh} ... ain't brevity Fine? so devastating to the entire TLA-droidmind.

Damn.. what if Judge K-K were kidnapped and exposed to a semblance of vox populi? - concerning her next duties towards protection of the species from polished-turds: kinda like Marley's Ghost redux?
New The mentality.
Yup. That's him.

I know there are more around. It's just that he was the only one with the guts to come right out and state it. :)

Of course, this would lead into another discussion of morals and such.
New I think 'moral' is another like 'rational'
ie
rational.. rationale? rationalize!

moral.. morale? moralize!

Context is All - with the words as well as the situations. But when you fuzz-up the above list, (and throw in some religious dogma for a guaranteed circle-jerk), blab is just about guaranteed.

Or as Tom Sinclair (Speaker-to-Suits) quoted:

They both savoured the strange warm glow of being much more ignorant than ordinary people, who were only ignorant of ordinary things.
-- Discworld scientists at work
(Terry Pratchett, Equal Rites)

:-\ufffd I grok ecce homo, but need the qualifier in Latin,
"with a large grain of salt"
     Morality explained. Even for retards. - (Ashton) - (7)
         Do you mean to suggest that... - (marlowe) - (6)
             In your dreams.. - (Ashton) - (4)
                 Or to put it another way. - (Brandioch) - (3)
                     Indeed: 'twas one___ 'daleross' - (Ashton) - (2)
                         The mentality. - (Brandioch)
                         I think 'moral' is another like 'rational' - (Ashton)
             Well I know that my own moral code - (boxley)

Cruisin' fer burgers in Daddy's new car...
52 ms