IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New In your dreams..
(somebody else's nightmares, I suspect)

Obviously:

The correct path is orthogonal to the umm 180\ufffd 'direction' which a mere 2-D drawing could indicate. Once a grasshopper has realized that digital-think like Good/Bad fails utterly:

At that point, actual work begins. (For the tiny minority willing to do such work, of course) For the terminally lazy / emotionally immature who love slogans: nuke 'em is the Popular solution, natch.

Do I have to explain Everything?

{sheesh}
New Or to put it another way.
There was once an individual here who held that legal == moral.

For him, that cartoon would be meaningless.

For everyone else, there will be times when "legal" does not conform to your sense of "moral".

And no, there is NOT some abstract ultimate "legal" principle.

It varies by country, state, city, etc.

Just as "moral" varies by person.

*sheesh* x2
New Indeed: 'twas one___ 'daleross'
a prototypical M$-Shill (verified by Google to places where he had ID'd his affliction). He said it about as starkly, "if it's legal it's ethical". I remembered that well - so rarely does a lackey make such a massive error: revealing the entire house of cards!

Fortunately he received the sequential excoriation that assertion merited. But he served a larger Purpose: that of demonstrating the philosophical underpinnings of that band of barbarians, about whose leader - the following Revealed Truth was recently uttered by one of our very-own Oracles:

Microsoft is a true reflection of Bill Gates' personality - the sleaziest, most unethical, ugliest little rat's ass the world has seen unto this time. -- Andrew Grygus

{sigh} ... ain't brevity Fine? so devastating to the entire TLA-droidmind.

Damn.. what if Judge K-K were kidnapped and exposed to a semblance of vox populi? - concerning her next duties towards protection of the species from polished-turds: kinda like Marley's Ghost redux?
New The mentality.
Yup. That's him.

I know there are more around. It's just that he was the only one with the guts to come right out and state it. :)

Of course, this would lead into another discussion of morals and such.
New I think 'moral' is another like 'rational'
ie
rational.. rationale? rationalize!

moral.. morale? moralize!

Context is All - with the words as well as the situations. But when you fuzz-up the above list, (and throw in some religious dogma for a guaranteed circle-jerk), blab is just about guaranteed.

Or as Tom Sinclair (Speaker-to-Suits) quoted:

They both savoured the strange warm glow of being much more ignorant than ordinary people, who were only ignorant of ordinary things.
-- Discworld scientists at work
(Terry Pratchett, Equal Rites)

:-\ufffd I grok ecce homo, but need the qualifier in Latin,
"with a large grain of salt"
     Morality explained. Even for retards. - (Ashton) - (7)
         Do you mean to suggest that... - (marlowe) - (6)
             In your dreams.. - (Ashton) - (4)
                 Or to put it another way. - (Brandioch) - (3)
                     Indeed: 'twas one___ 'daleross' - (Ashton) - (2)
                         The mentality. - (Brandioch)
                         I think 'moral' is another like 'rational' - (Ashton)
             Well I know that my own moral code - (boxley)

Real classics should flash or jiggle or fade to black.
100 ms