IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Anybody else noticed EZBoard can't do HTML anymore?
Well, not that they ever really could, but lately I'm seeing broken tags about every fifth page load. Unbalanced, typoed,that completely break the display. And that's when the entire page even loads.

It's getting worse instead of better. Thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou Scott.
This is my sig. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
New Not too shabby for v. 0.2.3, eh? :-)
Regards,

-scott anderson
New I think it is an ad thing
It looks, to my Opera browser, like they are randomly in-lining an ad banner. And I do mean random, byte level instead of token level, so it often breaks a tag by appearing right in the middle of it.

What are these guys smoking, and would they please share, although not while coding?
White guys in suits know best
- Pat McCurdy
New So does that mean...
... I should stop working on my ziAds extension here...?

*duck*
Regards,

-scott anderson
New ROFL! *spits Cola all over keyboard*
----

My pid is Inigo Montoya. You "killed -9" my parent process. Prepare to vi.
New Sorry about that. :-)
Do I need to send you a new one?

I'll have to step up the pop-up ads to pay for it, I suppose...
Regards,

-scott anderson
New *smack*
New Synergy at Work? Again?
Perhaps higher universal forces thought that the death-throes should be speeded up, lest they suffer the ignominy of having even the do0dZ walk out in mid Ad-stream, too. (Hey! didn't Scott peel off some fivers* to get us Off the ad.doubleclick teat?)

* which IIRC -WeThey still owe! Now a friend has converted to Dvorak keyboard, painfully... after all these years. Should we send Scott a Dvorak too: it's Much Faster but,

first.. it Hurts quite a bit.

A.
New Heh...
One of the guys at my office (one guy out of six people!) uses a Dvorak keyboard. The rest of us use regular US Keyboards. He's set up "aaa" and "mmm" scripts for switching layouts on-the-fly. "aaa" sets it to US; "mmm" sets to Dvorak.

Why those letters? Because they're the only two that are in the same place on both keyboard layouts.
-YendorMike

In order to understand recursion, one must understand recursion.
New Thanks.. and that might just come in handy
I don't know about getting Windoze-98's attention that way; I vaguely recall that NT has? some rather M$-simplistic .bat stuff - but..

Anyway - good point re the One key you can't miss on!

A.
New Speaking of which, any tips?
I was thinking of picking up and learning the Dvorak. I think I've reached my limit on a Qwerty (~80 wpm), and I've heard great things on a Dvorak, if you can teach an old dog new tricks.

What's a good board? Any site that carries it? Any books, software, etc... to help alleviate the learning pains?

-Jason
----

My pid is Inigo Montoya. You "killed -9" my parent process. Prepare to vi.
New Here's a tip:
[link|http://www.urbanlegends.com/misc/dvorak.html|Urban Legends has the story]
Regards,

-scott anderson
New Hmmm - passing along to friend
now learning D. Will see what she thinks of the iconoclast's postulate VS her own experience!

Let's hear how you decide, too - please.. It looks formidable - worse than learning to ride a bicycle sitting backwards and going uphill - in UK, where they drive on the wrong side ;-)

A.
     Anybody else noticed EZBoard can't do HTML anymore? - (drewk) - (12)
         Not too shabby for v. 0.2.3, eh? :-) -NT - (admin)
         I think it is an ad thing - (mhuber) - (4)
             So does that mean... - (admin) - (3)
                 ROFL! *spits Cola all over keyboard* -NT - (jlalexander) - (2)
                     Sorry about that. :-) - (admin) - (1)
                         *smack* -NT - (n3jja)
         Synergy at Work? Again? - (ashton2) - (5)
             Heh... - (Yendor) - (1)
                 Thanks.. and that might just come in handy - (ashton2)
             Speaking of which, any tips? - (jlalexander) - (2)
                 Here's a tip: - (admin)
                 Hmmm - passing along to friend - (ashton2)

Is this how you were? Because I said, "As you were," and I don't think this is how you were.
98 ms