IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New So apartments aren't homes? Weird usage.
Where do apartment dwellers go, then, after they've decided to call it a night and go home?
--
Christian R. Conrad
Same old username (as above), but now on iki.fi

(Yeah, yeah, it redirects to the same old GMail... But just in case I ever want to change.)
New In real estate terminology (around here) . . .
. . a home is a free standing house or duplex that you may own or rent. An apartment is a unit of a multi-unit building that you can only rent - unless you own the whole shebang. In between these are condos, which are multi-unit buildings, but sometimes loosely called "homes" because you own the unit you live in, but they are more properly called "condos".

I have condos West across the street, South and East. I am amused by all these guys out in the morning walking their wives miniature condo dogs. Yesterday there was a guy walking a fluffy white thing with a brilliant pink leash. Talk about emasculated!
New About leash color
Should leash colors match the gender of the dog or the owner? Why?
--

Drew
New Doesn't matter: Pink is pink, but Gryge is right: *Brilliant* pink really *is* emasculated/-ing.
New Depends how secure you are, innit?
     Here's the Wage You Need to Rent a 2-Bedroom Apartment Around the Country - (Ashton) - (7)
         Ummm . . . that chart says . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (6)
             The point remains, though. - (mmoffitt)
             So apartments aren't homes? Weird usage. - (CRConrad) - (4)
                 In real estate terminology (around here) . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                     About leash color - (drook) - (2)
                         Doesn't matter: Pink is pink, but Gryge is right: *Brilliant* pink really *is* emasculated/-ing. -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                             Depends how secure you are, innit? -NT - (pwhysall)

Mere flesh wound. Have at you!
74 ms