territories I have, at least visited. It seems that your locals comprehend their minuscule influence--an Important difference from the dis-US--that from 'minuscule', the odds of their ever regaining sway against all You Heathens: aren't worth a mention. Still, I gather that your school admins will be fending off 'creation-science' for the foreseeable, despite a majority display of quite more backbone than USians have ever shown.

'Course though, you're all a missile-flight from the consternation ignited by the despicable Cheney Shogunate in '03 and next by the--Desert-religions alert!--about-to-be Techno-equipped Wahabs (surely the nastiest flavor within the bestiary of Islam. save ISIS.) Meanwhile the Murican Taliban minorities elide their small %-pop via successful use of Loudness, confirming our status as: most-easily-manipulated by marauding ants. (Gullible is too soft a word: Ludicrous is available.)

[Note to self: move Passport renewal up 3-notches.]
Premeditated chaos/noise seems the M.O. to maintain the illusion that our Nutters are a phalanx. It may work (as P.T. Barnum is our judge.)
¿Quien sabe? maybe a Yank who shows up in some bucolic spot, asking ~ Any cats around here needing a rescue? might pass the sniff-test, mayhap allowed to use the primo-darts at teh watering hole.

(I could bear lots of cultural/shift, with a *Colliery band around occasionally to ameliorate the legendary ☂ enviro..)

* Dunno if Canada maintains that worthy tradition; time to check in.
;^>