IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Followed a link from that thread to a spectacular discovery
http://verysmartbrothas.com/why-13-of-black-men-voted-for-donald-trump-explained/

That one is awesome, but they've got a whole stable of great talent writing there.

Some samples:

Grown-ass dumb-ass Black men end up on WorldStar or named “Tyga.” Grown-ass dumb-ass White men end up in the White House.

Some treat Christianity like a bottomless brunch buffet; deciding to choose which parts of the Bible they’ll follow and which ones they’ll ignore. (“Lemme have the Eggs Rockefeller and the disdain for gay marriage. But I’ll pass on the no premarital sex. That shit can stay in the tray.”)

We tend to think we’re snowflakes, which is cute, but mostly we’re drops of water from a leaky pipe collecting in a bucket under the sink.

Its as if every selfie uses the same filter, and that filter is “make me look 10% less human and 12% more mongoose.”

To recap, the next time you’re tempted to take a selfie, take your phone, pour gasoline on it, set it on fire, throw it in a toilet, throw that toilet in a dumpster, and then pee on the dumpster.
--

Drew
Expand Edited by drook Dec. 17, 2016, 09:30:06 PM EST
Expand Edited by drook Dec. 17, 2016, 09:35:38 PM EST
New Damn, that's funny!
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New I love number 2
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
New Agreed. 1300 comments, also too.
     For Box. - (Another Scott) - (14)
         Followed a link from that thread to a spectacular discovery - (drook) - (3)
             Damn, that's funny! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
             I love number 2 -NT - (boxley)
             Agreed. 1300 comments, also too. -NT - (Another Scott)
         Hmmm.. seems like a lot of discussion about the wrong problem. - (hnick) - (9)
             POS-elect also had *free* $2 Billion+ worth of airtime from the media during primaries. - (a6l6e6x) - (8)
                 Yeah, he's click-bait all right. - (hnick) - (1)
                     Can't disagree with most of what you say. - (a6l6e6x)
                 Well.. then.. some cheery words + deeds from ... Guess Whom? - (Ashton) - (5)
                     I don't think there's enough of them who understand their role to matter in the end. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                         I'm afraid you're right about this. - (a6l6e6x)
                     Guess Whom? Clinton Electors? -NT - (boxley)
                     Afterthought: 'Director of National Intelligence' ... say it Again, slowly. - (Ashton) - (1)
                         A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. (Kay in Men in Black) -NT - (mmoffitt)

Brain bleach now available in the 50 gallon jug.
97 ms