IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yeah, he's click-bait all right.
Initially it was amusing: that carnival barker fronting for the republicans? It is to laugh. The laughs stopped when the only democratic response was "Hillary! She's got a vagina! And it's her turn!".
She didn't draw a lot of free air time because her discussion of the issues could bore the tits off a brass Budda and she has a history of triangulating which involves the abandonment of previous held positions, so nobody really believes her when she says she will do something.
I wish I could be as optimistic as you about the future. The bankers have already danced on our 401Ks and the remainder haven't increased in value to meet real inflation, much less be able to fund a future. Once SS and Medicare are gone, it's just a matter of time before the tax courts take the house and being killed in a nuclear exchange is looking like the easy way out.
Meh. It's probably just the holiday cheer: "Yes, Virginia, there IS a mad bomber"
"Religion, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable."
~ AMBROSE BIERCE
(1842-1914)
New Can't disagree with most of what you say.
But, only 29% of registered voters chose Donald and some of them may wake up. It will be too late other than to pressure their Congresscritters in 2018.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     For Box. - (Another Scott) - (14)
         Followed a link from that thread to a spectacular discovery - (drook) - (3)
             Damn, that's funny! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
             I love number 2 -NT - (boxley)
             Agreed. 1300 comments, also too. -NT - (Another Scott)
         Hmmm.. seems like a lot of discussion about the wrong problem. - (hnick) - (9)
             POS-elect also had *free* $2 Billion+ worth of airtime from the media during primaries. - (a6l6e6x) - (8)
                 Yeah, he's click-bait all right. - (hnick) - (1)
                     Can't disagree with most of what you say. - (a6l6e6x)
                 Well.. then.. some cheery words + deeds from ... Guess Whom? - (Ashton) - (5)
                     I don't think there's enough of them who understand their role to matter in the end. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                         I'm afraid you're right about this. - (a6l6e6x)
                     Guess Whom? Clinton Electors? -NT - (boxley)
                     Afterthought: 'Director of National Intelligence' ... say it Again, slowly. - (Ashton) - (1)
                         A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. (Kay in Men in Black) -NT - (mmoffitt)

Surely you are in error. The mouse does not change to a hand like all the other links on this fair website. Is something wrong with AOL tonight?
-- Dr. Martino Cortez PhD.
40 ms