IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I got in line at 6:27 am.
That put me at the 12th person in line. There are about 500 people, total, voting here and only 3 machines. I wonder about places with thousands voting and one machine. Oh well, it's over. I voted for the harridan fronting for the neo-liberal capitalist party. I really dislike voting for somebody that untrustworthy, but the orange vulgarian fronting for the theocratic fascists is an existential threat to the world. When my social security and medicare go away in a grand deal because "we just didn't have the votes, so we had to go with Big Money" I am sure certain regulars will immediately pipe up with "But YOU voted for her...". Having been through this with her husband and NAFTA it will not be something new for me.
it's over. yay...
"Religion, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable."
~ AMBROSE BIERCE
(1842-1914)
New Yay! :-)
She'll be infuriating at times, but I think she'll also make us proud at times.

Hang in there.

Cheers,
Scott.
(Who voted for Nader in 2000, and knows better than to say "It's your own fault!" ;-)
     Went out and voted for the Dread Butch Hillary. - (Andrew Grygus) - (10)
         Yes on 61? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
             That was a tough one, with strongly conflicting economic analyses. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                 Ouch. - (mmoffitt)
         45 minute wait here at 10am - (malraux) - (2)
             Out in the boonies in Indiana was bigger line than 2008. - (mmoffitt)
             they are reporting/predicting a 75% turnout, that is huge for a presidential election - (boxley)
         I did the deed. Less than 15 minutes at 1:30 pm. - (a6l6e6x)
         I got in line at 6:27 am. - (hnick) - (1)
             Yay! :-) - (Another Scott)
         In and out in 3 minutes - (drook)

That's because droids don't tear peoples arms off when they lose.
127 ms