IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New This argument reminds of this
New Splitter!
New :-)
     are the gay folk so freaking evil? - (boxley) - (24)
         :-( Handgun, AR-15, maybe some sort of "device". It's too easy for dangerous people to get... -NT - (Another Scott) - (4)
             some sort of "device". It's too easy for dangerous people to get...ooh a some sort easy to get - (boxley) - (1)
                 better idea lockup people who express anti gay sentiments for ever, that makes as much sense -NT - (boxley)
             sorry nother having a bad day, shouldnt take it out on you. Gonna sign off for a few days -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                 Don't let our talking get to you. Hang in there. -NT - (Another Scott)
         culture clash - (rcareaga) - (18)
             At least he was honest. - (mmoffitt) - (16)
                 I yield to few men in my disdain - (rcareaga) - (15)
                     On the book of Kells - (pwhysall) - (1)
                         Meh. People gotta make a living. - (Another Scott)
                     Religion remains the opiate of the People. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                     The Pietà. also too. - (Another Scott) - (11)
                         Question: How many millions of lives is that art worth? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (10)
                             You're changing the question. - (Another Scott) - (9)
                                 Is this more acceptable? - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                                     No. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                         You sound like Madeleine Albright. "We think the price is worth it." -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                             I guess you didn't notice I threw you some bones in that. Oh well... ;-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                             How's this, then? - (rcareaga)
                                     Research suggests that there would be no society without it - (malraux)
                                     This argument reminds of this - (crazy) - (2)
                                         Splitter! -NT - (rcareaga)
                                         :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
             Translation: - (Andrew Grygus)

We've spent the past two years building up an immunity to Iocaine!
67 ms