IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: What - no yammering over the Democratic Party Debate?
Yep - is me.

Good thing I had a really old ID in my keychain - the new user button is still broken. I guess you never want to meet anyone new ever again?

Lots changed - I got divorced, run my own business, moved to San Diego, met amazing woman with girl same age as mine - they are now bestest buddies which is cool, and I live by the beach in North County SD with GF, her daughter 1/2 time, an older conservative roomie (Mike) who lives by the Mexican border in AZ but works for the military on base so he lives with us during the week and goes home every other weekend and holidays. My daughter lives with her mom in WA but visits often.

We all watched the GOP debates and the Dembates and we all thought the GOP was a stupid food fight farce while we were surprised how substantive the Dems were.

The one theme I'm seeing is people are fed up with machine politics on both sides - hence Trump and Sanders. Trump is the GOP's worst nightmare so - go Trump. He will likely wreck that party.

Sanders's straight talk and focus on the middle class has my Arizona Republican roomie taking notice and is, I think, probably going to vote for him if he can get the nomination.

Hillary is just a vote for the status quo. Nobody who works for a living is happy with the status quo.
New New user button
Disabled for reasons of certain multi-account abusers.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New I see
Threading seems a bit wonky too.
     What - no yammering over the Democratic Party Debate? - (TB D) - (10)
         Re: What - no yammering over the Democratic Party Debate? - (Ashton) - (3)
             Re: What - no yammering over the Democratic Party Debate? - (TB D) - (2)
                 New user button - (malraux) - (1)
                     I see - (TB D)
         Welcome back, stranger. :-) - (Another Scott) - (2)
             I KILT A MAN IN 'NAM. -NT - (malraux) - (1)
                 I could see the gears turning before he answered... - (Another Scott)
         I've given Bernie some money. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
             Me too - $3.2 million donated since debates -NT - (TB D)
         Good to see you back! -NT - (a6l6e6x)

HA! THAT DON'T PAY THE RENT!
64 ms