IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Some red meat for the Obama haters
http://www.examiner.com/article/childhood-friend-of-barack-obama-comes-forward-with-damaging-information

There were a bunch of links to other copies but they all got taken dowñ. Even the link on the Examiner page from other articles got pulled (404s out), but the article is googleable.

Àh, got his coke by selling his body to older white dudes when he was a kid. Sweet.
New shrug, snorting coke off of a hookers ass didnt bother anybody. This is no different
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New oh good...
She's a "Christian" who's upset that Obama is "ruining the country" which is the only reason she's coming forth with a story that incorporates gay, drugs, and crime and is completely uncheckable. I have no love for Obama, but I'd want to see hard evidence before I waste another 2 seconds on this nit.
"Religion, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable."
~ AMBROSE BIERCE
(1842-1914)
New You're making a category error
This isn't to convince anyone to do anything, but rather to bring on a legal hammering so she can play the victim card and get RWNJs to send her money because "Halp! I'm being silenced by the justice system!"
New I was insufficiently rigorous
I understood the condition; I was light on defining it. I thought that somebody bringing up an unsubstantiated story with all the dog whistles in it just now was sufficient. Guess it wasn't. Next time will be better...
"Religion, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable."
~ AMBROSE BIERCE
(1842-1914)
     Some red meat for the Obama haters - (crazy) - (4)
         shrug, snorting coke off of a hookers ass didnt bother anybody. This is no different -NT - (boxley)
         oh good... - (hnick) - (2)
             You're making a category error - (jake123) - (1)
                 I was insufficiently rigorous - (hnick)

About Three Miles long and right up the wazoo.
71 ms